Pumpkin Time

Can someone else give me spoilers please. I just need to know how it ends. I love this manhwa/manga but I think I might drop it as the updates are getting g more and more I frequent and I'm already forgetting some plot points and I do t want to ha e reread from the beginning again

While I do like this series, I just hate the fact that it feels like the story was "Stretched" too much. It's like, only 3 or 5 story arcs that were forced to be longer than it's should have. I get that the author wants to keep Izuki's secret longer, but I think it would be better if they created some fun filler arcs for the readers to take a breather and maybe develop the character's relationship with each other. Because every chapter is too dramatic for its own good.

Dex-chan lover
While I do like this series, I just hate the fact that it feels like the story was "Stretched" too much. It's like, only 3 or 5 story arcs that were forced to be longer than it's should have. I get that the author wants to keep Izuki's secret longer, but I think it would be better if they created some fun filler arcs for the readers to take a breather and maybe develop the character's relationship with each other. Because every chapter is too dramatic for its own good.
(1)

stopped at chapter20. looked briefly at 30s and 40s chapter but they are the same. rated 6/10 for the long drawn out drama

Aggregator gang
Ok wait I'm confused about the language thing because it says it's Korean. I don't know if the author is or not but if the author is Korean shouldn't it still be labeled Japanese since it is written in Japanese in the original?

The translation on here is based on the Japanese translation, but the original is Korean.
It was first published on Pikitoon, a Korean site and if you check the official English translation you'll see they use Korean character names.

Aggregator gang
I shat on this story for stretching shit out, but I admit I enjoy it simply because it's fucking hilariously amusing to see how much more evil and dislikeable Maya can become with every passing chapter.
She might be the worst character in any manga I've ever read.

Contributor
0 KR links & covers xd
same author: https://mangadex.org/title/57951/day-by-day

Aggregator gang
A fucking dumpster character that makes this story going and hateable
I'm fucking done with this indian comedy drama

i m only going to be reading if it's about a pumpkin farm

also @undercurses is it ultra dramatic or sth (i might want to save it for when i m in the mood for those things, but if it's too much then probably not)

I know maya is supposed to be not liked to stop progress but it’s hilarious just how many times ahit has been stopped because of her. Also dumbass itsuki never being honest with herself

Shouldn't the gender bender tag be replaced with cross dressing? It was no confirmed in translation that she was raised as a boy but not that she became a girl. So technically her time as a boy was cross dressing?

Dex-chan lover
@nutshellkelp pumpkin time refers to the time cinderella has for the ball cause that's the time limit for the transformation magic the fairy godmother casted

Users who are viewing this thread