Put gravestones or something to those deleted chapters

I'm a type of readers who like to stacked up the updated manga chapters before started to binge reading it. When some chapters or the whole manga is being deleted on this site, it also remove my bookmark on which chapter I stopped and this give me a problem to search that chapter.
So I hope whenever chapters have been deleted, please put a gravestone(or something) icon with greyed chapter number(or title) to those bookmarked reader that have stopped on that chapter.

Supporter
Just consider that giant x your gravestone icon it's very easy to notice. Also the chapters haven't been deleted their just not hosted on this site best bet
is to go to mangaupdates look for the groups are that are translating and go to their pages or you know just jump to any other aggregator. Alternatively
you could just switch your setting to hide all unavailable chapters and be rid of this ordeal.

Ah, okay found it. I don't even know that that thing exist. Well at least please add some reminder at the chapter list when the read chapters(chapter with eye icon) got deleted, it would be more helpful rather than suddenly dissapear just like that without any notice. @Plykiya

Group Leader
@kyzer
There's a
Code:
Reading progress
section (above the follow button) in each series' page. It tracks the chapter number you're at, and you can increment/change it if you read elsewhere.

Be careful when reading ahead though, make sure you check if the counter changed when you don't want it to.

Users who are viewing this thread