Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 15 Ch. 30 - Something A Human Still Cannot See

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating!!
This Q.E.D alternate universe is always interesting. Always breaching to the sci-fi topic that always became a discussion. Been about 10 years since I started reading sensei's work and there is always a part of the story that blown me away, like gave me shock lmao. In my opinion, sensei's way of thinking is philosophical and logical at the same time, creates interesting stories that play with our moral standards and emtions haha.
Also he replies to tweets, even in english! Thank you again for translating :D

Group Leader
Somehow this is more confusing than mathematical and scientific theory filled chapters.

That to be said, I'm quite surprised author is continuing the AU chapter. Maybe it's pretty popular in Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mogima
He's not, he clearly says he always imagined the AI as a beautiful girl. Because he is quite selfish as well, he never bothered to ask what the AI sees itself as, only when the AI was free from everyone that it managed to become a male.

😭😭😭 this made me so happy

Thank you so much for the scanlation. Sensei is amazing man

Dex-chan lover
so this is what happens if humans in animatrix going with equality between human and AI

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised this AU is still being used but no complaints from me!

Double-page supporter
I'm a bit torn about this.

On one hand, I do think that if we are able to effectively recreate consciousness that it should be treated on the same level as human consciousness. Arguments that it's artificial because it's manufactured are a bit hollow to me because humans are already able to reproduce consciousness from non-consciousness (conception).

On the other hand, thinking about how much benefit humanity could acquire from a generalized AI is insane. We could more or less eliminate human suffering if such a development is used properly (though practically it would always be abused because of our capitalistic approach to utilizing things).

This makes mea little wistful, but happy. I find it funny though that the author just made up this AU and is still running with it.

I just wanna point out that the name of the company is Fero for anyone who played Horizon Zero Dawn.

Users who are viewing this thread