Quarantine Question (QQ)

Group Leader
What are you guys do when quarantine other than reading a manga ? I need some enlightment so i can do other stuff than cleaning and reading......

#WashYourHands
Stay alive even though youre a worthless character
-Sakata Gintoki

Dex-chan lover
Playing gacha kusoge.
Sleeping.
Watching anime, or at least I would be if everything I'm watching that isn't Kaguya didn't get delayed.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter in this time of lockdown, the room i'm renting right now is ending and it's too expensive to continue the rent myself so i'm looking for a less expensive room i can rent before i got kicked

Dex-chan lover
Like 80% of my free time is spent on my dog, even before the quarantine. I can't help it. She's cute, cuddly, fluffy, and adorable. Plus, she needs a lot of exercise. I heard Border Collies will calm down after they turn five, but that hasn't happened yet.

does casual murder imply that there is something like competitive murder??? why havent I heard of that yet???

Dex-chan lover
Painting miniatures
Going for walks
Doing assignments
Sleeping
Committing Crimes against the Geneva Accord
Playing Video Games

Double-page supporter
what Forever Alone Person do like always, checking Hentai site :v

@Garakuta
does casual murder imply that there is something like competitive murder??? why havent I heard of that yet???

It seems to be a secret organization due to nature of the competition. Go and ask @dabson. He knows more than I do. His inside man has yet to respond to my messages.

Contributor
@Tamerlane
Painting miniatures
Going for walks
Doing assignments
Sleeping
Committing Crimes against the Geneva Accord
Playing Video Games
You renegade! They're called "stay at home" orders, not "oh, it's fine to go outside and spread the disease" orders!

Users who are viewing this thread