Queen of Hearts in Wonderland - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - ♡ Joker

Dex-chan lover
I love the setting with this one. It is still the same formula of a good person being put to play the villainess, but it manages to be different from the rest.

Dex-chan lover
I think that the last "off with the head" was genuine.

Btw I think the warning should be switched to "otherwise it will be off with your heads!"
Thanks for translation!

idk its may be another manga of villainess but in this one the protagonist has a charming....idk how to explain but its really good and i hope for more updates

I like them together, as her comment was about complimenting his descendants and he finds her quite interesting. (With a slight hint of flirtation)

:DD

Dex-chan lover
It's so more entertaining when the villain has no choice but act evil while trying not to be evil.

She probably has the most difficult challenge out of all manga villainesses in not even having control over her words when interacting with the characters.

Dex-chan lover
Aww the joker and the red queen is a cutest ship next is the Knight since it looks like he may understand as well
Thanks for the update ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
So, now we know if it's only two words, it will be fine and not get twisted.. i wonder how many words will be the limit of such exception 🤔

Aggregator gang
Like the tittle implies we all love joker hehehehe he totally can read our queen minds 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
yes! more of this girl! now we just need more from the dude from that rpg otome isekai that has the same problem, porr dude cant open his mouth without sounding like an asshole, but at least hes getting a grip on it

This is adorable! I really like the queen made the best of her situation by y'know preventing herself from interacting too much and pulling other people to help/

with every new chap i want more and more to read its so cute and also has potential to an amazing plot i love this kind of manga i just hope the translators won't have to drop it because of too eager fans who may share it on tumbler or Pinterest or Instagram

Group Leader
This is so cute! I hope things go smoothly for the queen. She went through such an agonizing time, let the girl rest.

Users who are viewing this thread