Rabbit and Owner - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
This will good story if not for the chapter 8 that make the girl eating at the floor. This will ake me think that male just after the body not the person
Where the hell did you even get the impression from?

If you use your brain a bit, you would know that it's father who thinks that the bunny girl doesn't deserve rights we human do.

Dex-chan lover
This will good story if not for the chapter 8 that make the girl eating at the floor. This will ake me think that male just after the body not the person
I don't think he can do anything g about it. His father is a slave driver, he can't do anything g without punishment. I think the story will be him leaving for college and taking her.

Dex-chan lover
Could be because of the dad. We've already seen he's bigoted against beastmen when the son tried to teach her language.
I don't think the mother is any different. There might be a social stigma about humans falling in love with demi-humans and living with them like they would with a human partner. I reckon that's what they are afraid of and trying to save the son from. There's no way, realistically, those animal ear folks wouldn't be used for sexual purposes, though.

Dex-chan lover
By the way it seems the next ch 10 may be the last one for a while since it was released 2022-10-25 and no new chaps have been uploaded since then.

At most there is a short 10.5 kind of chap that was released at december.

Author was mentioning summer comiket in their fanbox account so maybe then they will publish more chaps.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/889287

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread