Radiant - Vol. 13 Ch. 100 - The Conversos

Rol

Group Leader
Last chapter of volume 13, see you all once the next volume gets released.

Last chapter of volume 13, see you all once the next volume gets released.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter, see you all in six months or so

that was a cute moment between Ocoho and Seth, then Pyodon/Syrdon came and made it creepy.

Dex-chan lover
That Ocoho/Seth moment was precious. Love the new black characters too. Designed really well.

@Superpatch24 yeah mircales were only made recently after the first inquisitor died, and they inherit parts of his power as miracles. At least, I think that's how it was, I might be wrong because it's been a while since I read it, but I do remember it being explained when Dragu first got his power. After Rumble Town arc, when he goes to a mountain and meet the lead inquisitor

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so Piodon can even track Seth in the sidh. The wait for the next volume is really going to hurt.

Awww last chapter of this volume. I absolutely need more. Also, that Ocoho and Seth moment was sweet, still I can't help but feel bad for her after seeing her face in that panel 😭

Oh well, see ya all next volume!

He really needs to change his clothes and maybe dye his hair. What hoody for hiding when it's so uniquely marked.

Fed-Kun's army
What a chapter this one is, quite fitting for the 100th.
Tooo bad we are now going to wait for the next one, especially with such a damn cliffhanger!

@Umetsu

pg. 21, the last panel. Seeing her say "Dammit Seth, what did I do?" then Seth apologizing makes me feel bad for her

Now then I might just be overthinking things, but still... Ocoho 😭

Dex-chan lover
Seth and Ocoho moment warms my heart.

Those new inquisitors are cool, the author really did a good job of depicting their characteristics in such a short moment.

@OsoJr When I read that chapter i swear it felt to me that the inquisitors' power was something old, the look of that cave seemed to have at least one or two centuries, the miracles been discovered only now seems a little strange in the scheme of things. Maybe those QandA sections that the team doesn't translate have the answer, one way or another i don't think the author messed up this is a very important detail of the story for him to mess up and until now i didn't see he create any plot holes.

Now the torture returns at least 5 months of it, well until then my friends. Thanks for your work in this series guys.

Dex-chan lover
Just to be sure, we don't have the maps of the regions mentioned here, do we?

The "country up above" is a strange name.

Users who are viewing this thread