Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 102 - Sacrificed

Double-page supporter
That "No. I didn't."...

Really sums up his character well and shows great writing on the author part.
A typical shonen MC would have a guilt trip at this point. He didn't.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Cyfandir did wonders for Seth's combat prowess. He's so much more versatile now compared to before.

And we're back to being reminded of Hameline's death all over again. That guy deserves worse than a simple smack to the face for even thinking of insulting her.

Double-page supporter
@ShinGetsu I was coming here to comment that. Good for Seth that he didn't feel guilty because of someone else's perception of the situation they weren't even there to see

Dex-chan lover
lol shes trying to say that he killed hameline despite hameline crushing on seth in the end.
Thanks for the return baguette scans

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the scans + translations!! this is a really great series and the world building is starting to get very interesting (imo). I'm excited to see where it goes in the future. I hope more people start reading it!

Dex-chan lover
2 years since i read Hameline's death... and it still hurts like it was yesterday.

Now, this is character development, nothing of that shit of getting all butthurt with guilt. As much as i liked Hameline and understood her hate, her death was her own doing, i still would like to see her alive walking a better path... god what i wouldn't give for that, but Seth did what he had to, he tried to save her and she chose to bet in something she saw in him, the way he honors that is staying alive to change the world.

And we finally see the true form of his time in Cifandyr, and now that i remember he did train for years technically speaking, so it is good to see the results in such manner.

This arc is becoming the converging point of much of the build up in the previous ones, thrilled to see were it will go.

Thank you for the chapter Rol.

Man, I'll keep saying this over and over this deserves as much attention as Demon Slayer if not more.

Dex-chan lover
@RagingDragon Agreed, i do love Kimetsu a lot but it always had too much of certain cliches even if handled it well and some strange pace, the end was satisfactory to me if not a little too "soon".

But Radiant to me is much better made and it has too many of the same cliches even better handled.

Users who are viewing this thread