Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 103 - Disarmed

Double-page supporter
Gosh Seth is amazing

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Jill, your boy is growing fine. He really did become her child.

...... 2 years since Hameline I still feel it... care to guess how i feel about Jill?

Seth is turning better than i could ever hoped. I dont know why but i always loved wood based magic, it just look so cool.

These conversos arent push overs, i wanted to believe they were just riding Piodon actions in some way, but i was wrong. But what are the chances that they are Piodon's allies more than the inquisition? I still ask why he allied himself with te inquisitor during the prison break.

Dex-chan lover
Seth just pulled a chad move, almost casually stealing the Domitors' Nemesis with no prior experience of taming them. Gotta wonder how he figured out that he could control them like that, though. Seems a little too convenient since I didn't notice any prior foreshadowing.

Dex-chan lover
Seth look super cool with his new wood like transformation, and I'm excited to see one the new Conversos !

Aggregator gang
Seth! Calm down! You gotta stop NTRing Nemesis from Domitors, this might become a problem!

Fed-Kun's army
I seriously need a feed about his new powers, and its not going to be clear until we get a proper explanation from his "brother" or Myr.

@Kagenashi
Myr's explanation:
N21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread