Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 104 - Suffer in their Stead

Dex-chan lover
Anime+amp+manga+has+caused+me+develop+all+sorts+of+_21297de75468908bbbd93eb70917f1ec.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dracoon is popular, not surprised.

That woman... scares me... a lot.

This is the one time I don't want something awakening inside me. Stupid sexy legs

Dex-chan lover
Ulmina is just plain terrifying. Jesus Christ. I really fear for Dragunov's wellbeing in this arc now.

The latter half of the chapter was a trip, though. Hurla does have some nice legs. If that infection doesn't grab the Mesnie's attention, I don't know what will.

Dragunov is in DANGER! Ulmina is suspects his is help has nothing to do with being under cover at the time, never mind the fact she nearly broke his hand unwitting in her zealous tangent there.

Dex-chan lover
ah fuck Dragunov might not survive this arc, I'm sensing bad flags for a while now.

Double-page supporter
Ocoho and Melie being on bad terms hurts me so much, I just want them to talk it out asap 😩 also rip dragunov

Dex-chan lover
@FADINGO
Nah those aren’t an infection, they are gift sent from the heavens
she laying on a book that hovering over the other mage , implying that she is tiny.

Side note, Why are the cute ones always so godamn crazy . One second Ulmina is a shy cutie that begs to be simp, then the next she’s full on yandere

@Redsaint oh shit u rite. i thought she was further in the back and the rest of them were up close. those legs are got dam gorgeous sis

Users who are viewing this thread