Radiant - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - M.L.M. Show Vol. 2

Rol

Group Leader
This chapter marks the end of the Rumble Town arc. Next arc is the best one yet (although there's only two so that's not too hard :p)

Power Uploader
"I don't want to be the best sorcerer." Tell that to the guys who made the anime. >.<

And soon we'll be introduced to the best character of the series.

Group Leader
@Lyendith personnaly, my favorite character of this arc will ever be Myr. Tiens, voilà un bracelet en poils de zob xd

Dex-chan lover
I honestly feel like the anime is going to go the way of the full metal alchemist or the first hellsing,
They’ll have the basic plot but change major points.
They already messed with Seth’s backstory and modified the girl temperament/abilities/they even changed how he joined the sorcerers guild

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is such a nice end to the "Rumble Town Arc". You can really see the changes in the characters, and I gotta say that I loved how Seth didn't care about being the strongest. Aaah... I'm loving this manga... I wish the anime was this good... I might even drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Seth attitude was so refreshing that it almost hurt this chapter was really fun, during the chapter I've seen two cliches being spoken out loud, the nose bandage and we dodged the bullet of them tournament ark, this author likes to throw shade on the classic troupes.

I want to know something from the readers of the original language, is just me who want to punch that cat on the face? Because man he don't even seems to try to make me hate him.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like the whole debt system in that sorcerer city. It makes it really stupid...

Dex-chan lover
@Batora07 Hmmmmm your love for that yellow cat seems to be awfully suspicious... maybe you are one of his brainwashed victims or maybe your defense of him has something to do with that suspicious profile picture hmmm, what could it be. ;D

Group Leader
I think he's such a great troll, kinda like Excalibur was in Soul Eater :p

Dex-chan lover
@Batora07 You, my friend, have a strange taste in characters. But well can't say that at least these characters don't are some grade A trolls like you said.

Contributor
Waited till the end of the arc to read these updates, and I have no regrets. Shit was heeeaaaavyyyy

What we almost had a TOURNAMENT ARC? Who doesn't love a TOURNAMENT ARC? You can't be shounen without a TOURNAMENT ARC!

Alma is suddenly okay-ish? Cool. Don't die.

Hameline's death was a turning point for Seth and for us readers.
As violent and sad as it was, it made me enjoy the manga even more as the characters seem more humane than in most mangas I've ever seen.

When I first read the volume 4, I knew this manga would become dear to me.

Edit: BTW, page 28 my dudes!

Users who are viewing this thread