Radiant

Fed-Kun's army
Idk. i cannot withstand this kind of mc.
the art is nice tho.

Aggregator gang
Dang cover and summary misled me. Thought it would be like some zombie/infected apocalypse. Turns out to be another typical shounen fantasy story like fairy tail with an annoyingly stupid mc.l

Rol

Group Leader
Is the summary this misleading or do people just like to come in the comments to say how much they dislike the MC?

Group Leader
@Rol seems like they just like to come in the comments to say how much they dislike the MC :p

Aggregator gang
@Lyendith i only look at summaries ok. And the cover. Either way still not what i had expected considering both the cover and the summary.

Group Leader
@kraize It's because it's not an "asian" manga so they don't want to add it to the database :/ i tried many times to add it but it's always the same shit :"it's not an asian manga so it has not his place in our database"

Dex-chan lover
@Jugo-kun that seems stupid af if you ask me lol, isn’t the author duo of Noragami both of em french anyhow, guess the mods are biased, just makes little to no sense when the anime is on there. Oh well what can we do....

Rol

Group Leader
Viz has just released Volume 3, please support the author and buy it if you can :)

Rol

Group Leader
Unfortunately the vol 6 scans I had (and even bought) are not as good as the previous volumes' scans, which means I need to scan my own volumes to get better quality (still not as good as before sadly).
This means chapters will take more time since this adds much more cleaning time, sorry.

Rol

Group Leader
It's probably featured because I often upload chapters so there's a lot of traffic to the page? Or yeah maybe it's because it got animated, idk.

Dex-chan lover
Another one on list of backlog down.
But man that 1st chp hell most of the beginning chps were a slog. Around chp 20 is where I got truly interested.
Not a bad series I get the hype around it but the start of it is rough as hell.
Still glad I waited to binge this I would have dropped it ages ago otherwise.

Rol

Group Leader
Honestly with time I kinda forgot how bad/cliché the first volume was.
Also Seth looks like he has aged like 5 years in between the beginning and now, he went from young kid to young adult.

@Rol thanks for your hard work, I really enjoy Radiant ?
might be a little much to be asked but would you consider picking up dreamland in the future??
it was the first french manga I read but as far as I know the group that did it dropped it or put it on hold for like forever,
wich is really sad in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread