Radiant

Group Leader
@Pizz001 nop, in France, we don't have this weekly or monthly chapter system like in Japan, here, it's only released by volumes so the wait between each volume is quit long (vol 12 will be released on 5th July)

@Jugo-kun, Thank you for taking the time to let me know, so it's more like the JP novel system, I just hope in that case the anime doesn't go filler mad and wreck this great story thanks for bring it to us sofar

Group Leader
@Pizz001 Yeah, but i think since the Cyfandir arc is already finished, there are no reasons for they to do fillers, according to somebody who met Tony Valente in a convention, the anime won't have filler and should follow the manga trame to the letter. Hope it'll be true. Also, Tony said he'd like to release 3 vol per year (whereas it was 1 or 2 vol per year before) and actually, he may keep his promise for this year because the vol 11 was released in February, vol 12 in July and we expect vol 13 around November/December.

Power Uploader
Tony Valente will be at the Japan Expo in Paris this year, for those interested. =] Volume 12 will come out there too.

Group Leader
BREAKING NEWS TO THE READERS :

The release date of the volume 12 has changed : yet the vol 12 will be release on 30th August instead of on 5th July

I asked my trusty manga bookshop guy today and he confirmed that the new official date was August 30th ;___; Tony did say that he'd finished vol.12 back in January, and he mentioned working on the cover in early March, so we can assume that the problem comes from Ankama itself.

You

I haven't read this but I bet the scans are amazing, and storyline is so good. Thanks Baguette Scans <3

Group Leader
According to La Fnac, the volume 13 will be released on 6th December 2019

Group Leader
Here is a translated preview of vol 12 : https://www.reddit.com/r/RadiantManga/comments/cl2wd6/volume_12_preview_translated/

Power Uploader
@Jugo-kun Ah oui, merci !

…Donc la Mesnie c'était plusieurs personnages en fait. Va falloir que je refasse la fiche.

Group Leader
@Lyendith à la base une mesnie c'était au moyen âge plusieurs personnes sans lien de sang qui vivaient dans le même foyer, on avait fait des recherches avec les gens du discord

Power Uploader
Oui, c'est juste que je pensais que Nocti avait plusieurs personnalités dans un même corps ou un truc du genre. X)

So when are the chapters going to be translated since volume 12 dropped today?

Power Uploader
Man, volume 12 yet again did not disappoint… Lots of new characters introduced though, I hope it doesn't make the arc too cluttered.

Users who are viewing this thread