Ragna Crimson - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Crash Course On Defeating A Time Stop User

Dex-chan lover
being able to activate the moment the timestop starts is a really strong advantage

Aggregator gang
Wait isn’t that dragon that girl?

She really died just like that, rip

Dex-chan lover
The heat doesn't matter. It is most likely the UV rays that hurt the dragons. So the Dragons just got trap in an oven of UV lights that doesn't lose their potency by refracting.

Oh Crimson, what war crimes will you commit today.

Edit: @LuffyKun The dragon wasn't the girl. It is a diet version of the girl. Like the barrier dragon is the diet version of the young emo dragon.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine it would be really hard to kill an enemy that can stop time
"Actually is super easy, barely an inconvenient!"
Oh Really?

Double-page supporter
Are there ever any instance in fiction where moving in stopped time creates vacuum of air and thus a turbulence when time moves again?

Contributor
@haremmony

it'd have to be a very short story. If you are going to add air turbulence, you have to factor in what caused it and how fast it was moving. At time stop speed, the velocity is essentially unlimited. Any distance you move will have been faster than the speed of light.

Infinite speed means big explosion. For an example of a baseball moving at 90% the speed of light see https://what-if.xkcd.com/1/

I feel like the commander in EDF 5 at the end of the game when he lost his shit when he learned that civilians were being sent to fight

Double-page supporter
Crimson is at it again!been waiting for him to do his dastardly plans

Thanks for the update!

the sad thing about this manga is i need to wait another month after this new chapter geez such a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread