Ragna Crimson - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - 9 Seconds Worth of Bloodshed

Dex-chan lover
I dont care if she's just a soul or something, as long as she's alive Im all good yo

Dex-chan lover
I can appreciate the manga for stuff like this. I usually hate it when a story does shock value deaths, but this story was honestly going EXTREEEEEEME since the beginning. Things were getting rather normal with the introduction of the princess and her band. So as waifu material as she was, this feels pretty in tune with this series.

@Le_Butters: Nah, I think he and Crimson only managed to kill around a couple kin? I forgot, but it wasn’t much.

Fed-Kun's army
mc getting strength out of his ass, even if from the very first chapter we were told he would always do that, is eh...

@KeiosKod things didnt go normal, but with the speed this manga comes out, we were(are) in the same arc for 2 years...

Dex-chan lover
Heck yeah, fun to have a manga that just unapologetically goes to 11 all the time without any pretense about it.

Dex-chan lover
@cadaada ragna always capable of doing that tho? he's not using it because they dont want Kamui to show up from sensing his Silver aura arts. now kamui appear since last chapter ragna was activating his silver aura arts, . also we see in this chapter kamui still perfectly fine even when ragna using cheat level power

So Kamui didnt lie when he said abnormal beings fought in miliseconds. Great consistency by the author

Dex-chan lover
Remind me whatever happened to his childhood friend? she was the reason he got OP to begin with

"what a fucking bore" says the guy who could have died like 4 times against a heavily exhausted opponent

Users who are viewing this thread