Ragna Crimson - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - 9 Seconds Worth of Bloodshed

Dex-chan lover
Hell, I hope someone go to assasinate Artemisia when Kamui preoccupied with Ragna here. The only one left with her is that barrier dragon right?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna jump the gun and say it; Crimson is from "our" time/era.
My guts is telling me that we're not even 1/4th into the story yet. I mean, his name is literally half of the manga's title and we're still left in the dark on his character.

Faaaacccckkk that ending fk what a cliff damn
Realy thankfull for the mass release 3 chapters at once dang thanks guys!!!

What i wanna inow is why doesnt cromson have a dragon form when he/she was the first dragon ever

Dex-chan lover
@KantotinBurat Present Ragna, no matter how OP he looks right now hes still weaker than his future version. Future version seems on par with dragon kings and Artemisia outside of her time shaeningans is super weak compared with the power a king should have

@MrFakOff We didnt see Artemisia dragon form either, and in any case Crimson has his powers sealed in exchange to be inmune to sunlight and silver. Remember he never takes action himself and uses gear (like machine guns, rockets etc) and/or his subordinates/manipulated people to do the job

Dex-chan lover
Why does the author gotta make him always fucking unprepared... gettin kinda boring.

@AlphaFlow go read all the other Isekais with Mcs that are prepared all the time and can beat any opponet just using raw brute strength from their overpowered skills and stats, because apparently that's not boring. Smh.

Dex-chan lover
The people getting mad should actually go back to reading isekai garbage with an mc that steamrolls everything. Having an enemy that is actually a threat and recognizes how much of a threat the mc is a breath of fresh air. Why the fuck would they wait for Ragna and Co. to regain their full strength when you can strike them down at their lowest point?

Users who are viewing this thread