Ragna Crimson

Crimson, similar to Emil, Crimson will go to any lengths to defeat his enemy.

it's a really interesting manga that I'm invested in, don't get me wrong, but I'm extremely, extremely surprised that there is no gore tag

What i like is that it's time travel, but it's not perfect, like just a few memories that seems distant like when u remember some stuff when u were a kid, u just "know" about them, unlike some other stuff that makes it look easy just cause there's "magic" without any particular sideeffects and correctly remembering ridiculously detailed stuff.

Hope this doesn't get axed.

Ragna crimson is good, tho i hate how
He just left her, after getting that power, it annoys me a lot

This manga is so good and underrated, man I want a good anime studio to pick this manga up and make an anime out of it, this manga deserves it.

Ufotable really needs to adapt this anime. The packed actions, characters in the series are superb, easily gets popular.

This manga in itself isnt even *that* great but its more like how a manga *should* be.

Compared to all those kiddy-never ending "filler" like series/chapters its godlike.

Dex-chan lover
The story and characters go between "alright" to "pretty bad" but the way the story is told through the panels and perspective switches at the right moment and transitioning between action scenes and non-action scenes is REALLY good.

This might be the best example I've ever read of a poor story told amazingly well.

If you can put up with characters changing personality between scenes to whatever the story needs them to be at the moment and don't mind having too many characters you're in for a fun ride.

damn i was hoping something meaningless god damnit i knew she was gonna die fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread