Rain

Sweet, glad to see an update. Had to go back and reread it almost entirely to catch back up, lol. But, so good anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
I facepalmed so hard right there. They had to have the princess act like a retard all of a sudden... Kill me.

Double-page supporter
Given how long this series has been around, its surprising there hasn't been an anime adaptation of it yet especially since some LN based series only have a few volumes out before they get green-litted for an anime. Still a great series tho.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid Lolis and their good intentions destroying well-laid plans.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow that Noel chance thing gave me the impression that the author lost the guise of cleverly protecting the MC until the big battle while using reasonable situations. It's so out on the left field that it was a bit too simple compared to what we've been having since ch. 1 of the series. There's this odd feeling that these new chapter take away the tension from the big battle too much. I get that this is about the MC but I really wanna see more of these other nations and they're own circumstances in the face of dire adversity.

Other than that, it's a good read.

Dex-chan lover
A hot butler chick, and it isn't a young girl, please let her be in the harem!

Death Toll Scans, your TLNs are much appreciated; please keep 'em coming to enhance this mediocre manga.

Users who are viewing this thread