Rain's Head - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - 3 years and 6 months

Dex-chan lover
That was a truly amazingly well writing and drawn story, I expected it to have my crying in the end; but it was defiantly a somewhat sweet and wholesome ending. I did really enjoy the entire read.

Thank you everyone that worked on the making and translation of the manga.
Especially Rhythm162 for accompanying me on the journey that was this manga.

What a fantastic bittersweet story. While Rain only had 3 years to live, I'm sure she would've never traded those 3 precious years for anything. Thanks so much for your translations Rhythm!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad that they couldn't extend her life even further, but I'm glad he gave her what he could. And in the end he made a difference in her life and she made one in his.
One thing I realized, she survived for 3 years and a half, more than what was expected. I like to think it's because she was so happy under Claroa's care that it let her live longer then she was supposed to

Dex-chan lover
I said this on stream but I forgot to say it on here. Thank you everyone for reading and I really hope this touched everyone's hearts! Ngl when I first read this the ending left me with tears in my eyes but oddly I was still smiling throughout. Again I'm really appreciative for everyone for reading through, and I hope everyone has a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread