Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - No Place for a Loser (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
wow.....what a rollercoaster. that was so wild

he's even more psychotic than i thought he would be and everyone is really weird. the only gripe i have so far is the fact that the female lead changed personalities so quickly out of nowhere. like did she just become a sadist as an act or was she always like that? kinda have a feeling she'll fall in love with him over the course of a year and won't be able to get her revenge by dumping him. however, it would be really cool if i was proved wrong

Dex-chan lover
Lol, she didn't even need a year to make him fall for her XDDD Her dad should be proud, his daugher managed the first step to fullfilling the revenge within seconds XD

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how this gave off a shoujo vibe... but dang those two are made for each other, they are crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
@owlette. Lol how wrong you were.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Why?! What's even the point!? What the fuck does this demonstrate, aside from her being a retard? Talk about weird life decisions ...

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 He puts her down by saying the only thing worth anything about her is how her body can make some money. So, to prove him wrong, she goes and ... sells some body parts for money ... what a genius, 4D-chess plan! For some reason, it also completely works, but to fair, it's mostly down to what she says afterwards, not so much to what she did anyway.

Overall that plot point was weak, imo. Should have done some psycho thing to show what she thinks about his comments; like burning down the house or something. ^^

Dex-chan lover
@Pyoro Her doing exact what he told her to but in a cometelt different way than he expected to shut him up is far better. She is not psychotic, it would make no sense for her to burn down a house, not to mention she wouldn't succeed.

dang fl is more gutsy than i thought...she went above and beyond expectations, no doubt about that
and omg...i knew the guy was supposed to be an M, but not of the psychotic variety...!
a masochistic yandere huh..fl needs nerves of steel to deal with than lvl of messed up

Users who are viewing this thread