Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - She's a villainess, a woman that calls forth destruction. (Part 1 of 2)

Dex-chan lover
@lexy nah i think he just stares at her whenever he can lol. but he was tracking her phone in an earlier chapter sooo

Dex-chan lover
This should be the moment where she totally DOMS him then it'll keep him interested 😂

He is a creepo bastard who put a tailing device on her things, stalked her, trespass her property, invaded her privacy, threaten to kill the guy who'll date her when he's clearly the one who sleeping around with 8 side chicks and cheating on her, make her sold her kidney and I will never forgive him for that... Just which points that makes him a likable character that deserve our Heroine when he is just so messed up, fucked up man whore & psycho to the core?? I'm still not conviced and still not liking him... I just don't ship them... It's kinda disgusting...

Yea, im pretty sure he knows shouma texted her cuz he cloned her phone and whatever texts she gets, the clone phone gets
(as further explained later in chapter 16.2, which backfires on him, cuz yoshino was ahead of the game for who knows how long, and used a separate tablet for her plans)

Users who are viewing this thread