Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Learning to be human.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the girl is awesome while the dude is such a massive airhead, I don't know how to feel about them sticking together.

Contributor
While I’m nowhere near a masochist he is... I wouldn’t mind having Yoshino step on me.

This is the great chapter so far. I really like the development.
In this chapter they open and talk to each other. We know their character and interesting to see their opposite nature.
At the beginning I wasn't sure about his character, he is too brutal and though.

But if my prediction is true, my question has been answered here.
The boy is passive air-head. But there was something that made it that way, at first glance indicated earlier, he did seem to have a problem with the family line seeing his grandfather's reaction to him.
It is his true nature, he becomes bad, not caring, and from here the "psychological-love" arises. Someday, the girl will help him, change him. While at the same time, throughout the story, intrigue in the mafia.

Dex-chan lover
i really like the heroine's thought process and honesty. i don't really like the guy since he's kind of hard to understand but he's not the worst. (it is kinda cute that he knows how to braid hair, though)

Dex-chan lover
The hero is scary, but I still love him XDDD But that's mainly because the heroine is awesome<33

Dex-chan lover
How can there be such a 'nasty' scene and then such a cute scene all in one chapter? The conflicted feelings are real.

Plus...how can Yoshino stay so calm in that situation..she isn't normal at all either x'D

Rereading and I still find Kirisama so disgusting like how dare you have sex with like any damn girl (ik he probs sees her and others on the regular but ew) and then go n touch her...

Tbh I hope FL doesn't really ever properly care for him until he gains some kind of human side n suffers ;)

Aggregator gang
loool this was when I realized he wasn't your garden variety psycho

Dex-chan lover
BURRRN KIRISHIMA BUUUUUURN.

LOL THATS THE RIGHT WAE YOSHINO GURL.

ALSO WOW THE WAY SHE SIDEKICK THAT PILLOW ..one of the coolest move I've seen from a heroine.. Smoooth af

Users who are viewing this thread