Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2 - I prefer hate than indifference (pt 3)

Fed-Kun's army
Tysm!!

@AgentKuga right?? but i kinda like that about her bc its a bit more realistic rather than her being a badass know it all+ shows how shes normal (compared to kirishima) but can also be strongwilled

Thanks for continuing the translating! Must be hard to MTL it lol. Typeset is ok btw! Its not low quality but decent! Ever followed a weekly jump series esp when the story's getting good? Scanlations for those..are not good lol...but you can't help it and accept it for what it is cause the TL is what matters LMAO.

Kinda curious what kind of fun Yoshino is gonna do next chapter hahha!

I know Kirishima and Yoshino aren't intimate yet in the sense of liking each other, but Kirishima disappoints me with his womanizing ways. It's silly complaint, knowing the context...but damn son, just stop hoeing around.

I can't wait for Nao to see how dangerous Yoshino can be if she wanted.

Group Leader
CAN WE JUST STOP FOR A MOMENT AND APPRECIATE YOSHINO'S BEAUTY? GIRLS BE CRUSHING ON HER TOO I BET, BECAUSE I KNOW I AM.

Aw man I finished those 2 new chapters so quick, thank you so much for doing this btw!! I don't understand Japanese nor Spanish so this really helps me A LOT lol. Also Kirishima, you a hoe.

Yoshino is the best! ♥️♥️ Hopefully she actually dumps Kirishima ass in the end like what Gramps told her to do.

Users who are viewing this thread