Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1 - I prefer hate than indifference (pt 3)

Dex-chan lover
Kirishima was always garbage. He never redeemed himself or done anything imo to make us think about that he's nothing but garbage. But that's okay, we can still lile him lol. I just wouldn't like it if he DID end up with Yoshino without serious retribution.

Kirishima is trash but to be fair, him and yoshino are not really in a relationship. Also, he has some level500 game planned and is definitely going to use Nao one way or the another. It seemed he went out of his way to deliberately seek her out.

Fed-Kun's army
@ActiveInternetSandwich yeah and yoshino doesnt mind either
but i think its going to be troubling bc yoshinos cousin told yoshino to find out kirishimas feelings and at this point its like...

Actually with the name of the chapter, we understand very well what is happening ... I think more and more that Kirishima is not as strong socially as we think, at least for the "real" social relations, and not the hypocritical ones he used to practice. We can say that he is in some way awkward socially, and the only way he has found so that Yoshino is no longer indifferent is to be hated ... weird

I just discovered this manga and I love it so much
Thank you for the translation and keep up the good work 😁💜

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much <3 and here I thought I'd have to wait another several months to find out what happens next!

Dex-chan lover
Moment of silence for that hotdammed wallpaper of yoshino while eating noodles on a bikini. Dangit if it's me I'll look like a gross pig eating shit

Fed-Kun's army
In glad these placeholder translations are here for now. I've been trying to get by with the Spanish translations and I don't even speak spanish

Welp, we always knew he was trash so I'm not surprised he's banging Nao on this trip. I just don't see how he and Yoshino would end up together since she would murder an unfaithful lover. Yoshino is way too good for him.

ohgod yoshino is letting her guard down around him now that she thinks he just sees her as a friend.. telling her about her acquaintances, giving him handmade keychains - girl... he has NO social awareness RUN !!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Roiya Yeah I agree, it would be really out of character for Yoshino to ever accept him. I do wonder what the author has planned.

This story’s characters are so complicated, esp being so young and in organized crime. I’m still unsure whether or not the tone of the writer considers Kirishima to be a victim of sexual assault by an older female character - in this case, an ‘ex-gf’ who’d gotten involved with him when he was a minor and their age gap was IMO not ok. I mean, he’s STILL a minor at this point. Yes, he’s become focused on a girl his age now, but this older woman has shown back up and she’s a warped princess who thinks it’s fine to fuck around with someone she first got involved with when he was 14?? Hell no.

I have trouble with Japanese sexual standards (and I don’t mean obviously pedophilic stuff), but even in the States there’s a sense of males getting hi-fived the younger they lose their virginity - even if it’s clearly in HE IS A CHILD, IT IS NOT OK territory.

I mean I grew up rough myself, but I knew kids in middle school who were drinking and partying and hooking up with much older ppl but no matter what your socioeconomic situation or personal ‘maturity’, they were KIDS and should have been shielded from predatory older ppl.

Does anyone else think Kirishima is a rape victim?

Users who are viewing this thread