Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.3 - I prefer hate than indifference (pt 3)

I love how Nao thinks Yoshino is dumb as hell and a country bumpkin meanwhile Nao herself is a tool not even questioning or assuming that she could be used or that Kirishima could have bad intentions. Why? Because she is pretty and smart and everyone else isn't or at least that's how she perceives herself.
Anyways thank you for the fan translation! You are a gem and honestly? I am not bothered a bit by the typesetting. At this point I'm just grateful for anything new because I love this series to pieces.

Fed-Kun's army
@5thMonth honestly nao isnt that likable in general for obvious reasons but yikes was she wrong for underestimating yoshino

I'm sure there is some Light Yagami level keikaku going around, but why did Kirishima sell her out to his own enemy?
Maybe he didn't know about the dude? (Knowing Kirishima that seems unlikely)
Anyway, thanks for your translations and hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@ActiveInternetSandwich
Just some speculation but:
Considering how he's a glutton for punishment, AND isn't allowed to start anything on Yoshino's turf: Kirishima gave the other guy just enough rope to hang himself with

I knew he was using her for something but I didn't know it will be this heavy lol
I was expecting him treating Nao like any other women he's been with and only take actions if she is going to do something to Yoshino. I bet he didn't expect for them to meet though😂

I'm with Yoshino here.. Idk what Kirishima is thinking smh
But I do know that mole guy is so fxxked haha

Thanks for the chapter!

nao spending the entire last chapter crap talking yoshino only for this to happen.. oof vibe checked

First of all thankx for the chapters! Love it because this series is gold. I love how nao thinks she is smart n all that n see other people as below her because of jealousy n her overconfidence in her quality. When in fact shes the one who needs reality check. Smart people never show themselves as smart. Just because kirishima sleep w you nao meaning he loves N chooses you. Instead she needs to learn that, kirishima respect yoshino’s boundaries that he hasnt find the hole to make her head over heels for him. As the story goes, im loving how complicated kirishima’s character has become.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol he videod her. But being a scrum is very in character for him.
I do love this manga because its unpredictable.

hate kirishima with a passion and don’t wanna see yoshino to become the ‘healer’ or the one to ‘fix’ him.
I wanna see some crazy ass shit that would make kirishima reevaluate his whole existence and my gal yoshino to be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
TFW your realize your vibrator was actually a stick of nitroglycerine.... no, I'm a dude so I have no idea how that feels, but I bet that Nao chick's feeling exactly like that right now.

Users who are viewing this thread