Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1 - I prefer hate than indifference (pt 4)

Double-page supporter
yes..........YES............kick some ass yoshino put nao in her place KSNDKSNA tysm for the chaptee

I bet it’s gonna turn out like the side story and she’ll pull out a knife or something n go nuts (ok in the side story she didn’t actually do anything violent but she did show how crazy she could be)

Thank you for the translation (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ
Can't wait for a beat down or something badass to go down. Yoshino be best baee

they're not sign compatible lmao

i forgot they were in osaka for a moment! i guess if kirishima was up to something in that place, yoshino would find out haha. really curious what will happen next.

Dex-chan lover
That pose on the last panel is so cooooool af. Danng yoshino being the coolest in the story she's more badass than any other man in the manga.

Brace yourselves yoshino gonna kick some shit on scums ass.
And lol when she said 5-6 hits wasn't enough. patiently waiting to see kirishima being hit by the great yoshino with passion

Dex-chan lover
This is the time he will think. He. Fuck. Up.
You'll regret messing with the wrong girl. And yoshino is not a granddaughter of a yakuza for nothing. Prepare to see yoshino's greatness 101

i feel bad for younger kirishima, but i want to see yoshino mess up older kirishima.

I love yall so muchhh
I be reading the Spanish tl and google translating them but it was so not satisfyingg
Thank you so muchhh fr translatingg

Users who are viewing this thread