Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2 - I prefer hate than indifference (pt 3)

Double-page supporter
omg yoshinos straightforwardness is so refreshing & that she doesnt make many random assumptions and misunderstandings T_T unlike other people T_T

Oh my god
I looked at what was going on in chapter 15.3, 16.1, 16.2 ...

...and I really love Yoshino when she is in badass mode really the best

Dex-chan lover
Nooo; a cliffhanger ;A; & thanks for the spoiler; I looked through italian scans before but I have zero knowledge of italian...so I am grateful for some english spoilers<33 XDDD

Dex-chan lover
Im still sticking my ass on this story because main heroine is one of the best bad ass waifu out there. And I personally love her character.
Like she doesnt give a shit in all of kirishima's bitches.

Also thank you sooooooo much for the efforts of translations.!!!!!I. LOVE. YOU. TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Kirishima doesn't disappoint me because he's been trash from chapter 1 lol. More importantly the manga is aware he's trash, and Yoshino doesn't like him that way, so I'm satisfied. He's still fun to read tho.

yoshino looking like a mami in simple tshirt and jeans, keep trying nao xo

Rereading this chapter made me realize how in control and aware Yoshino is. Ever since they've entered Osaka she's had such a large hand in things.

Dex-chan lover
Man she just oozes confidence, totally aware of herself at all times and capable of pulling people into her own stride, she just passively peeks into Kirishima's past so offhandedly.

Users who are viewing this thread