Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Lol that goon's gonna be a permanent hospital customer after this round
And thanks so much!!!!!

Honestly would be fun if Yoshino ended up with someone outside the Yakuza/no one but if endgame’s gonna be either of the two, I really want it to be Shouma man, I love him but he gives off mad second lead vibes and that’s so depressing

i really love kirishima. the way he’s written as a character is just so fascinating and entertaining. plus i love that he’s the male lead with my baby yoshino

Yep. Growing up with Shouma is undoubtedly how Yoshino can deal as well as she does with Kirishima. Both are mad dogs when they snap.

Permed hair guy may end up being significant. Seems like Kirishima recognizes the description.

Users who are viewing this thread