Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
@akisame isn't the whole Japanese industry is the issue here? I do remember the anime industry is pretty much slave labor at this point. Also, the infamous black companies that is usually illustrated on various media outlets actually exist. Japan needs to update their labor laws or they'll continue to suffer it's negative effects like low birth rates and high suicide rates.

Dex-chan lover
What... a... woman.

I thought that she was just a strong girl dealing with the fact that she is a daughter of the yakuza, but she The Daughter of the Yakuza, she is Yakusa till the marrow of her bones.

She is deliciously crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@Boyolaliku15 It is not as much that they want to take him down as that is that those goons want revenge on those two and Ozu is a contact of them with the rest of their little organization. On the part of Yoshino and Kirishima, this is just them dealing with lose knots.

did something happen to the art..? these look like rough sketches.
Not that I mind; I still love the story very much but the change is surprising :0
Edit: I just scrolled to see akisame's comment...Damn.

I'm so upset for the Mangaka's situation, I hope she's soon able to get her assistant back :(

Regardless, the chapter was excellent. They really are a well matched pair, even if it doesn't seem like it a lot of the time.

@nomadicengi Pretty much, just wanted to narrow it down for perspective. Labour laws are horrific and they have next to no welfare provisions for precarious workers or people who suddenly find themselves out of employment. Its a corporate hell hole, really.

Dex-chan lover
@auodere
Why do you want innocent men to die horrifically?
Kirishima would love it too.
The only way Yoshino could turn him off is if she became a Yamato Nadeshiko stay-at-home housewife. That's why they're perfect together.

idk why people care about Kirishima's promiscuity anyways. Yoshino seems to actively like the feeling of superiority it gives her.

Group Leader
@akisame ahh thanks for the info! Feel bad for the mangaka... feeling ashamed is ok (really hard to control, what to say, "don't worry sensei, this is nothing compared to Togashi"? -__-'), but I hoped the mangaka won't be feeling dispirited for too long and prioritize her health...

the irony is that I'm saying this while reading her works for free kek... I wish she had pixiv fanbox or something2 online so I can just put the money there immediately (no, well, I just assume something like that would immediately give the money to her, maybe cut some percents, cuz I dunno how money goes to author with physical publication)

Group Leader
Respecto a los dibujos a medio hacer de este capítulo:
La autora se disculpó en twitter al respecto, parece que lo que sucedió es básicamente lo siguiente: a la autora se le juntó la mudanza de su casa y la publicación del tomo 4 (que sale el mes que viene), pero a su vez "no se podía" retrasar la salida del tomo (que incluye este capítulo) por cuestiones de editorial (ya que ya se han retrasado la salida de otros tomos de la misma editorial). Así que la autora hizo este capítulo al mismo tiempo que esas dos cosas y de ahí el resultado final, parece que en el tomo esos dibujos ya están arreglados.

I love how even though the author is in such a bad situation, she gave her all for page 23. Without an assistant.

All these talk really turn kirishima on. N my beloved fl is a yasuka to the core. Such agood chapter but the art. If we can just directly donate to the author.

at the very bottom of the last page "Now all that remains is violence." got me so hyped. I thought the art style actually pairs nicely with the pressed-for-time feeling the story has going. quick quick quick.

Damn, couple so cute. That conversation was on fire. This my territory bih, go die or something, if you're gonna.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!! Love this manga :)

Small note: Kobe isn’t in Osaka, it’s in Hyogo (prefecture neighboring Osaka). Shows how Yoshino’s family has influence over a lot of the Kansai region even outside of Osaka itself!

Fed-Kun's army
I noticed how in some of the panels the art was more rougher/sketch-y. Hopefully the author is doing well and the pandemic isn't effecting her harshly

Edit: Read @Akisame's comment, thanks for the info. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread