Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

@coco-yoyo Wait why? the whole synopsis is literally about those two? that's what the story revolves around, it makes no sense for them to do that. I can only imagine how many people would drop because of it

They are just both insane, I guess. But it is kinda new for a female MC not to get swept up in the pace of the yandere ML. Gl to yoshino lol

Dex-chan lover
I hope we will see the right quality chapter in the feature, bcs its really sad to see great manga published as sketches just bcs author due the covid cant afford assistant's and delay the chapter bcs she needs money so she wont starve to death. Fkn manga/anime slavery production

This. This is how I want a FL to handle a yandere ML. Don't get overwhelmed by his intensity, overwhelm him instead.

I love this series, unlike other manga series that shows Yakuza in a innocent light, it’s nice to see characters with more depth.

Lol at the people whining about Krishima womanizing, he’s yakuza, they have a lot of FWB. It’s not a shoujo vanilla romcom.

Can someone please contact the author who is having a rough time due to this pandemic and tell her to set up a patreon where foreign readers like us can directly support her through donations. I really enjoy her work and it's painful to see the author suffering because it's hard to make ends meet in these trying times.

WHAT a chapter. every day i am on the edge for a release and wow i was not let down. yoshino could not be a better character and i'm so excited to see how this bet goes.. both of them are truly insane yazkua bosses in making (even though team shouma forever, the opening page made me CRY)

its such a shame about the sketches especially for what a great chapter this was.. but we'll see shouma fight in HD in takabon releases so o well. and thanks @akisame for explaining, its terrible to hear whats happening for the author and i'm sure shes just as unhappy as having to be forced to release unfinished sketches. i hope this gets an official translation so i can support it officially or otherwise i might just straight up buy the japanese releases to support them ):

"Even if you got together with another man, things wouldn't work out. Never."

Uhmmmmm because you'll kill Yoshino's suitors? Hahaha

Group Leader
what's with the art dip in the middle? not that im complaining, those lovely shots of our yoshino make me so happy 😊

i'm so whipped for dom yoshino

If someone can contact the author and could get her to make a kofi/donate button /patreon I would donate in a heartbeat. This is one of my favorite Mangas of all time and I wanna support them thru this time ❤️

If the author sets up some kind of donation method I would donate unhesitatingly. It’s so sad to hear about how much they’re struggling in this pandemic :(

Thanks for the chapter.

Ugh I really hate the selfish Kirishima, I really hope she'd end up with Shouma but it's vain, the cover is of them two.

@Hameul @coco-yoyo About the author talking about killing Kirishima, the original plan for the story was to have Yoshino and Kirishima both die at the end, but that plan was scrapped. I can't find the source anymore though, but I don't think Kirishima is gonna die anytime soon. If he does die, it'll probably be at the end and in a blaze of glory.

Ok but ya gotta drop all your side hoes and cheating first asshole before you even deserve her.

All Kirishima want is Yoshino not getting involved in Ozu's case and handle it on his own, but Hell no Boii ! it's Yoshino's territory. Why would she stay silent about it when he's going to make a mess in her hometown lol. She wants to do it "safely", but Kirishima wants it to be hardcore way. lmao

Man, i love Kirishima. He's so twisted and there's no way that i'd go with a man like that but that's why i'm interested in him. He's the true Yandere and i love that only Yoshino can handle it so far and not get overwhelmed by him. Also, they're not a couple yet. Saying that he's cheating on her is like.... meh. it's not like Yoshino loves him either lol

Users who are viewing this thread