Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1

Thank you for the next chapter 🥰
I wonder why that guy wants to see yoshino

Yoshino queen knows what to do, maybe she'll be hit once or hurt her own hips, but she can do anything. And I'm so curious about the scar dude 😌
thanks for the update!!! *_*

Aggregator gang
A taser isn't really going to help here, is it. Even if it works on him, he'll only be stunned for like a minute, and what is she gonna do? hand cuff him?
...I guess she could uh pinata him with a bat or something

Yoshino....my queen....i don't know how long do i have to wait....i'm curious to know how kirishima will do....thanks for update

@ak18 I don't think it's her dad since he's considered to be average at sports and everything. I don't think he would go into hiding and come back with great fighting skills and manipulate others just for his own gain.

While entertaining to see what she comes up with, Yoshino is not good at fighting. She's been pretty lucky so far, but these plans are highly dependent on luck and rather risky to her because she doesn't (so far as we know) have any martial ability to get out if something goes wrong. On the one hand she's sort of badass when she goes all serious and makes pronouncements, but her actions don't seem to live up to that. I'm hoping there's a larger strategy she's got here, given how she seemed to know so much about Kirishima's plans and that she made a comment previously about *something* being her specialty.

😊I come back here every day just to wait for the uploading... And, thank you so much translating team for helping us reading this wonderful manga 😍

Users who are viewing this thread