Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.3

@Javra17 i think so too. While Kirishima is still suspicious to me, i do think he’s the most realistic yakuza character ever. A murdering psychopath’s not gonna change suddenly just because of love

Fed-Kun's army
Kirishima is right. How much virtue and kindness I muss amass before I can get a date with Yoshino in my next life? Tell me.

Yeah i agree with a previous commenter, yoshino and kirishima might be a good partner in business terms.

Personally though, i wouldn't really want any romance between them. I don't think he would be faithful even after marriage :/

Double-page supporter
yoshino <3 <3 <3

@Javra17
yeah i appreciate that the yakuza dude's scum qualities are retained, very unusual in manga like this
x39.png

i respect anyone who doesn't like them together BUT OMG IM SO HAPPY THIS WAS SO GOOD IT WAS A WHOLE SERVEEEEE AJFI=DFJKHSIDHUAFHWISF<####333

I love this manga. It reads better for me if to not read it as a romance. I think of the ML and FL as enemies who are forced to be allies indefinitely. I love their dynamic and partnership. I actually hope the FL ends up with her childhood friend personally. If I had to choose I'd rather it be him.

Lol it is hard to believe that both of our leads are still in high school

@petra everytime i see people saying how Souma is so much better than Kirishima for Yoshino because respect & love? and blah blah blah I want to reply with this image 😂 I was going to say they want a shojo manga,but male leads in shojo think like this too 🤭

Dex-chan lover
@imtaciturn i mean we know kirishima won't be faithful bc in the artist's twitter? pixiv drawings, there was adult yoshino gifting kirishima's side chicks some food 😅 take it as canon or not, but i think it's a very accurate representation of the two's adult lives if they stay together. if you want to see it, it's ch.9.9 titled "pixiv extras"
---
regardless, i very much like kirishima as a character. he's such scum and trash but i can't stop watching him wrecking shop. unfaithfulness is, obviously, a trait i dislike but it works for their relationship i feel. yoshino just genuinely doesn't give a shit about who kirishima sleeps with (if her attitude in the pixiv extras is worth scrutiny), and it makes sense because yoshino's grown up in the yakuza world. tho she's not really yakuza herself (i guess? it's like she has one foot dipped into the underworld), she very much understands that mainstream morality/ethics doesn't apply here. "yeah kirishima sleeps with a ton of other women, but like... so what?" i think that's her stance on their relationship. i guess as long as kirishima doesn't cross whatever bottom line she has, they're fine. 🤔💀

I want to see shouma 😭

I like Kirishima and Yoshino as partner of crime, but not as couple.

Sorry Kirishima, Yoshino just too good for you

None of these men stood up to Yoshino tbh so either way how it end Yoshino still #1. Yoshino makes my maiden heart shivers<3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter! Man did I miss this manga : D

Double-page supporter
This is why you should never mess with yakuza

Thanks so much for the update Kirishima fansubs team!

Users who are viewing this thread