Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.3

@sketchy333 yeahhh, i've seen that but i thought it was just a scene from somewhere in between their stories? because they still look like they're teenagers? tho i think i've seen the artist art when they're older but it's not the one you mentioned, so it's probably all in my mind XD.

but referring to the particular scene, yeah, tbh, i think she's fine with all his girlfriends because she doesn't love kirishima. to her, their relationship is purely business.

but to someone like me, their relationship is kinda complicated to comprehend maybe because we don't live in that world (well i don't live in that world) and i can't see why yoshino would want to marry someone like kirishima when she's fine by herself already. she seems fine without your typical male lead protecting her. and i don't think her grandpa would force her to marry someone for real but who knows i guess?

edit: when i look at it again, they do look older. but oh well, my question still remains the same, as in, why would an independent girl like yoshino would tie herself down with someone like kirishima?

@sketchy333 I'm pretty sure they're still teenagers in that pixiv art, as it gives the impression that Yoshino still hasn't been there that long.

I also figured out what bugs me about Nao (y'know, aside from her entire character). She has square irises. Weeiiirrrrd.

Maaan, I totallu forgot that both of them are minors
The way they act and handle things looks like they've already spent more than 40 years living on earth 😆

Fed-Kun's army
I srsly don't care for nao why is kirishima trying so hard to defend her? Am i missing something?
Yoshino my badass girl 💕

Dex-chan lover
Fucked up that they're basically married at this point. Literally just blatantly flirting in front of the guy they kidnapped and about to blackmail.

Also lol at the people who think Kirishima is gonna cheat on Yoshino when they're together. The boy is more whipped than a slave at a bdsm joint. The moment she says no other women he won't even argue.

@sketchy333

Unless I've completely missed it, I don't believe the Pixiv sketches were a future indication of Yoshino's relationship when they're adults. I'm assuming you came to such conclusion because of the professional attire both of them are wearing, but they always wear those when it comes to family business.

As for how I feel about their current relationship and his faithfulness? The only reason our FL allows him to fuck around is because she doesn't love him- they're not even in a formal traditional dating relationship. It all depends if the author decides to keep that unique and fun dynamic when the story ends. Will the author create a sort of climax where Yoshino falls in love with him, or will they just become buddies where "he'll be forever obsessed with her, while she finds him annoying" sort of shenanigan?

I'm so alone that i didn't even realized that's today valentine, till i didn't read it in comments.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERR AAAAA. We spending valentine's like this weebs

Users who are viewing this thread