Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

😂😂 wait did this girl just say Yoshino is stupid well at least Yoshino knows didn't get captured

Kirishima is v interesting character no doubt about that..... but everything else aside that he reeks pure trash lmfao
Yoshino is not normal too given the environment she lived and still living in. No one here is normal but again as much as I think Yoshino and Kirishima would make a helluvu crazy pair, Kirishima is too dangerous with no screws in his head at all, and of course, a #1 trash.

Anyway lmfao they’re officially dating, goodluck yoshino 🥲

Thank god, no more Nao and her weird square irises. Also she's the idiot if she thinks Yoshino is dumb, not to mention how easily she got dragged into everything. Girl, YOU are stupid.

But whatever. A new couple is born!

🎵oh hes sweet but a psycho, a little bit psycho🎵why does Kirishima look hot when angry?😳 craycray sh*t

Dex-chan lover
@Satsuki-san It is almost funny how inept she that she thinks Yoshino is the dumb one.

I had some sympathy for her getting caught up in this mess but she can rot for all i care now.

Dex-chan lover
............. Well, they are oficialy a thing now... yay?

We can call kirishima crazy as much as we want but yoshino exactly normal, girl is just another type of crazy... and a bad loser XD.

Yo, nao bitch, and Kirishima you are psycho. Ahhh i still cant give Yoshino to Kirishima. He is just so crazy😭

I hope this azami can show us better personality, so I may cheer for him. If he as trash as Kirishima, so my last hope is shouma 😭

I kinda wanna see them back in school with those other ew girls after all this... it’d be hilarious

Dex-chan lover
This dude falls so close to having all my exact sexual appetites that I'm starting to get sus

Users who are viewing this thread