Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Your Lover, Your Weapon, Your Substitute [1]

Dex-chan lover
this ch was so short TT
ty translators
OMG RIGHT? Remembering when the OG release came out in January and being like THAT'S IT?! after a 50+pp release in December because Konishi didn't feel that 31 could be broken up into chunks, and a one month hiatus before that. But this chapter does pack a punch-- you have Yoshino taking care of Kirishima and McGuyvering some wound care, Kirishima making the ultimate plea for her to trust him after everything they've been through, and Shouma saving the day. And then they leave him there in the rain. Like WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU. Lotta feels.

And yw! We're so wanting to move faster because we love this, but with summer wrapping up and school starting again we have to stick to our schedule. Next release is in 2 weeks!

Dex-chan lover
He is lucky that is a pad... if it was a tampon that would have been very... uncomfortable.

Things are heating up beyond boiling point, there are some major players making their plays, and the way that guy just... left like that, means they are pretty sure that independently of what Yoshino says, they are safe from harm unless they are directly caught in the act.

If worst comes to worst, it could be that Mansaku has even more support from the top brass than Renji, and as long as they aren't directly pointed out they can keep going without fear of direct reproach.

Aggregator gang
Ughhhhhh what a great chapter, so full of tension and suspense, I love it. Lol Yoshino swearing to kill Azami is so funny and yet I also know she’s dead serious. I do wonder if we’ll find out more about her dad/Kirishima’s arrangement with her grandfather, tho ofc I’m dead certain he DOES actually love her lol she’s the only woman he could ever marry 😂

Thaaaaaank you, Juice Box Scans, I’m grateful for another great chapter 💜

Double-page supporter
the hell is he hanging back for!? is he heading straight back to azami? nice smile nice smile

Double-page supporter
That Kirishima is built like a truck. Though I feel like he should probably go straight to a hospital too. My one question is why was Yoshino drinking puddle water...?

Also, I don't know if I'm imagining it, but the art style looks slightly different in this chapter. New assistant maybe?

Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
OMG RIGHT? Remembering when the OG release came out in January and being like THAT'S IT?! after a 50+pp release in December because Konishi didn't feel that 31 could be broken up into chunks, and a one month hiatus before that. But this chapter does pack a punch-- you have Yoshino taking care of Kirishima and McGuyvering some wound care, Kirishima making the ultimate plea for her to trust him after everything they've been through, and Shouma saving the day. And then they leave him there in the rain. Like WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU. Lotta feels.

And yw! We're so wanting to move faster because we love this, but with summer wrapping up and school starting again we have to stick to our schedule. Next release is in 2 weeks!
God your right like so much happened in so short time we probably needed the chapter to be a bit shorter after all that to really leave a deeper impression of everything that’s happened too

And the look on Kirishima’s face was like the most honest sincere one he’s made in my opinion I couldn’t stop staring at that look thinking how are you so fucking calm and how are you alive

Fed-Kun's army
That Kirishima is built like a truck. Though I feel like he should probably go straight to a hospital too. My one question is why was Yoshino drinking puddle water...?

Also, I don't know if I'm imagining it, but the art style looks slightly different in this chapter. New assistant maybe?

Thanks for the translation!
She threw up and was rinsing her mouth from throw up

Omg the way he looked when he said “I’m not going anywhere” 😭 my heart can’t take it, this chapter hurt me!

Thank you so much translators!!!

Users who are viewing this thread