Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - Your Lover, Your Weapon, Your Substitute [3]

Dex-chan lover
Chicks do be acting up for these kind of guys so thats relatable. We know where this is heading to :02:

When Sumire is talking about him to Yoshino in like chapter…. I forget but there’s this panel of her in kimono holding a baby (Kirishima?) and looking down at him like ‘WHAT IS THIS?’ and I kinda have to wonder if maybe she knew he was off from the jump?

Orrrrr maybe she was just entranced because a baby with yellow eyes is like whaaaaaat? 😛
I think she react like that bcs she was surprised that how he looked like gaku (her brother/ the Yakuza one) more than his actual grandpa.

Fed-Kun's army
I think she react like that bcs she was surprised that how he looked like gaku (her brother/ the Yakuza one) more than his actual grandpa.
Nice catch nice catch 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Double-page supporter
I was expecting him to be a crazy murder child but it turns out he started as just a crazy unsettling child

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and the translation notes! fascinating first look into Kirishima as a child

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks a lot for the translation! Kirishima seems so disconnected/dettached in this chapter, I think there's more to him than just being a "masochist". Can't wait to learn more about his past!

Users who are viewing this thread