Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 8 Ch. 35.2 - You Are Life [2]

Double-page supporter
Really like this chapter for the outsider perspective on Yoshino. Being the character whose eyes we see through the most, it's easier for me to discount her unhinged moments as outliers or spur of the moment things; but it's established here that she really is unhinged as these moments show her to be.
It's so easy to downplay her as the "normal" one in their relationship, because she really does think she is. And I'll give her that her outward persona is better at passing for "normal" than Kirishima's (his has a distinctly fake tinge to it). But really, as much as she tries to deny it, she's the perfect match for Kirishima.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, New favourite chapter of the series! I loved so much, but especially how we got expanded moments from previous chapters.

Double-page supporter
D'awwww, that was adorable. Kirishima kicking his feet like a schoolgirl at the picture of Yoshino is precious.

Though Renji was eerily prescient about Kirishima's personality, tendencies, and feelings towards Yoshino, despite it being their first meeting. I guess it's his innate, hard-boiled Yakuza know-how. Or something.

Fed-Kun's army
There's a specific piano track from Oceans 12 which pairs very lovely with the vibe I get from this chapter

Thank you JBS for the work! Why cant I make each chapter last? Each new one seems shorter than prev one. If I had a time machine Id travel forward 10... no, 15 years to read the whole thing on one go. Its been 6 years to reach this part of the story... T_T
On a side note its great to see how much the art has changed on this time. Mrs Konishi has to make an effort to make it look alike but eyes are more expressive nowadays.

This whole chapter felt so human and real. I truly do think is love for her is everlasting and seeing how beautiful she is in his POV 🥺. What I would give to see this manga animated

Fed-Kun's army
this chap was so. so . so wild. we see his progression of falling in love with her, leading up to his loving gaze and an “i love you.” i am in shambles

Users who are viewing this thread