Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 9 Ch. 37 - You Are Life [4]

Dex-chan lover
Thanks all for reading! Konishi is on hiatus, we're now caught up, so we'll be taking a break until the next release. Next chapter drops on Christmas, so the next new scan will be up in early January.

Please follow our social media Twitter/Tumblr for notifications and fun stuff.

We have a new typesetter joining our team so we're using the time to work with them. We'll also be doing some RL stuff like reconnecting with friends and family who think we're a little nuts for doing this, and maybe even getting some exercise. There's this thing called 'grass' we apparently need to touch, and the leaves on the trees are changing colors WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!

Thanks for reading and have a great holiday season (if you celebrate)!

And thanks again for everything @edelgard_luvr (if you can still see this)!
Appreciate all your hard work. :hearts:

ETA: Chapter 37.2 will go up on January 15th (MON). See you then!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
SO MUCH unexpected fluff in the most recent chapters, my heart can't take it 🥺 Here's to hoping that on the other end of the hiatus we get a real meaty chapter! Seeing Kirishima so vulnerable, I really hope that he gets time to recover before the next threat appears. It's giving ✨death flag✨.

Also, glad to see some extras included that were never scanned!

~~
If anyone is looking for a community to chat about Raise until the hiatus is over, or stay for future chapters and the anime, you should join us! 🌸(not affiliated with the scan group, just a community of a good bunch of people who love Raise)
Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Discord

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Ahh what is it with all this fluff?? 🥺❤️ this chapter is so good! It makes me really happy to see the softer side of the both of them. Thanks a lot for the chapter! Can’t wait to see what 2024 will bring us!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! What a shame about the hiatus
Our pleasure! :hearts:

The hiatus is one of those mixed blessing things where we're really happy to get a break but also OMG want more of this sweet sweet fluff that's happening-- or even a rude awakening for Yoshino about what kind of person Kirishima really is. Every break in the story leaves us wanting more.

And personally as TL I'm low key terrified the next chapter is going to be 50pp of talking but also BRING IT ON. 😋

Fed-Kun's army
if hes going to continue to get more sweet and doting after all this, its game over for me 😭

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for your work JBS team, I will gladly wait not only for Konishi-sensei's return but yours too.

They gave Kirishima the good shit in that hospital he goes, boy is so doped out of his mind that he is being honest.

Poor Morisaki just got singled out because that idiot remembered her name.

Wait... are the three girls that were in the restaurant the same ones from his class?

Yoshino with cat ears... nuff said.

I noticed that Kirishima seems to have a liking to styling women's clothes and hair, both in how he always plays with Yoshino's hair when he can and how he knows how to help with female clothing, like how he helped that girl put her kimono after their little get-together, I find it a funny detail about him.

And Kirishima is right... even being kind of intimidating, Souma really makes people care for him, he seemed to have that even when he was still with his father, but being adopted by Renji must have helped him to shed the more maliciously violent side he was cultivating during his youth, Renji did a good job on that... well, they did beat it out of him too.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Thank you for another wonderful scanlation<3 I love seeing these two so fluffy and soft and cute, not to mention the communication! See you all in the new year hopefully!

Dex-chan lover
Strangely cute chapter?
It reminded me of my favorite scene in the movie Everything, Everywhere, All At Once. There is a scene in an alley after an awards ceremony which has the same feeling. Two people looking over their lives and being honest with each other.
---
This chapter really elevated my opinion of the comic for me. I'm it for the long haul now.

Thanks for working on this, and cya in December.

Dex-chan lover
This is my fave chapter so far omg so fluffy so romantic so cute

Have a good Christmas break!!

Dex-chan lover
Damn that chapter was something. A slow, almost intimate moment between them two. Loved it
The extras are super cute

Users who are viewing this thread