Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 9 Ch. 37 - You Are Life [4]

Aggregator gang
Love these two!! Psycho but wholesome 😂

Also adored all the extras lolol

Thank you so much for all your hard work, Juice Box Scans!!! Y’all did an amazing job!!!! I hope you and Konishi-sensei enjoy your well-deserved break! Thanks also specifically to edelgard_luvr !!! Wish you all the best, and truly enjoyed the very natural way you type-setted—reading the releases was never a struggle and I really adored your use of fonts, particularly the way you would unobtrusively provide English sound effects right alongside the Japanese ones in ways that felt intuitive and expressive!!!!!! I also appreciated the clear distinctions between characters’ thoughts, characters’ spoken words, and even their under the breath remarks! Even just looking back at Ch. 36, you managed to convey so much information in all the speech bubbles without making it look crowded or using hard-to-read fonts. I know one of the downsides of being such a great typesetter means that no one notices your work when it’s this good, so I do just want to give you your well-deserved flowers!!! Fantastic work, thank you so much!!!

Thanks also to Bok3tto for such amazing translations (and all the extra translation notes + engaging with us readers when we have questions!! 💜), and thanks to Bobbins for such crisp, beautiful cleaning!! As a scanlation group, I really feel y’all can really be summed up with the word ‘clarity’—clarity of translation, clarity of leaning, clarity of typesetting, and I really appreciate what all of you bring/brought to the table. Again, best wishes to edelgard_luvr, and hoping you enjoy your break to everyone else at Juice Box Scans! 💜💜💜

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating. It was a very fun cute chapter. Enjoy your holiday. And Happy Christmas 🎄 and New Years.

Dex-chan lover
So she's just a character added in an extra right? And there's only few interactions within those pages with shouma right? Who would even ship them just from that?

Me, of course.

Double-page supporter
me @ morisaki: nooo girl you have your whole life ahead of you u need to RUUUUNNNNN

that being said, i wanna see more shouma side stories 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Greatly enjoying the fluffy chapter! Also gained a new Shouma ship!

Group Leader
Do I detect a girl for Shouma??? And she looks like the no-nonsense type that could actually make friends with Yoshino too!

Thank you so much for the good translation 💕💕💕 luckily For us readers we won’t have to wait for too much 🙈🙈

Dex-chan lover
Is this a wholesome chapter? Wtf?

Morisaki is never beating the roach girl allegations.

Dex-chan lover
I already love morisaki!! Hope we see more of her
So those are actually Twitter drawings Konishi posted in 2021 and we probably should have noted that so that's on us. The point being I don't know that we will unless there's this massive tone shift to Shouma's backstory.

Which would not be a bad thing, like if Futari wa Teihen was folded in a bit more and we got to see how Shouma changed after Renji took him in that would be cool. But basically this is part of Renji's 'Shouma improvement' scheme. His uniform here is different so probably got him into a better school for high school (he's a year or two ahead of Yoshino so he would have gotten to high school first) and he made a friend (silver haired guy whose parents own a salon), and was apparent not so far gone that he didn't recognize the value of life-- or at least the lives of bugs.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

Double-page supporter
Whoa... we are left with so much intimacy there. The way kirishima is so open i think its not just because he might be under heavy painkillers but its just two of them underground with triple door security, that's his safest place i assume. Was hoping to get any verbalize evidence of what yoshino felt right now i guess she's just shocked? Based on her expression?? On what is she shocked for is what i hope the next chapters going to be.

And its about time souma get a girl too yess letsgoo

Double-page supporter
the romance! the intimacy!! hope we don't ever have to wonder if he's alive or just crawled into a hole somewhere to die! is yoshino going to be this pretty in every panel from now on!?
also i wouldn't wish shouma on any woman lmao

see you next year folks!

Thanks all for reading! Konishi is on hiatus, we're now caught up, so we'll be taking a break until the next release. Next chapter drops on Christmas, so the next new scan will be up in early January.

Please follow our social media Twitter/Tumblr for notifications and fun stuff.

We have a new typesetter joining our team so we're using the time to work with them. We'll also be doing some RL stuff like reconnecting with friends and family who think we're a little nuts for doing this, and maybe even getting some exercise. There's this thing called 'grass' we apparently need to touch, and the leaves on the trees are changing colors WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!

Thanks for reading and have a great holiday season (if you celebrate)!

And thanks again for everything @edelgard_luvr (if you can still see this)!
Appreciate all your hard work. :hearts:

ETA: Chapter 37.2 will go up on January 15th (MON). See you then!
Yes, go touch some grass. It does wonders in your health ✨️ 😌

Hello. I've read the latest chapter thanks to your effort. Thank you so much for translating. I always appreciate that. Happy holiday <3

Users who are viewing this thread