Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - You Are Life [3]

Dex-chan lover
The love being zero in her pin mnemonic may be from tennis’s definition of love.

In other news, the extras are lovely! Thank you for the translations!
Good thought on the 'love' thing (didn't even think of that, d'oh!), and thanks! 💝

Double-page supporter
Yoshino is SO PRETTY

Also, there's an anime coming?? How have I not heard of this? Amazing news!

Aggregator gang
Omfg I LOVE the extras 🤣🤣🤣 ‘what the hell, it’s Gaku!’ LMAO I LOVE YOU GRAMPS + what a HORRIBLE first meeting btwn Tsubaki and Shouma, I lowkey highkey ship them lolol

This chapter was really great, a mix of hilarious and heartwarming and also just a little thrilling—descent into creepy basement for one, but also Yoshino’s annoyance at stalker!kirishima. Ughhhh love that he changed the locks so she could open them tho, that’s love for this boy 😂 I like how Yoshino’s warming up to him, too, I’m 👀👀 at how she put her head on his heart 💜💜💜

Thanks for another great scanlation, Juice Box!! Now I’ve got Take Me Out to the Ballgame stuck in my head 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update and the wordplay explanation!! So I wasn’t the only one thinking Yoshino looks extra pretty this chapter.

I did watch the PV and I’ve been hoping the cast for the anime is different because I just could not unhear Miyama as Katsura 😭

My girl had to break several codes to get access to Kirishima. She even checked his heartbeat like he did in the last chapter 😭. Yoshino was beautiful this chapter. It was so short! 🥲

Also I was not expecting to see Tsubaki’s tits lmao.

My girl had to break several codes to get access to Kirishima. She even checked his heartbeat like he did in the last chapter 😭. Yoshino was beautiful this chapter. It was so short! 🥲

Also I was not expecting to see Tsubaki’s tits lmao. Also kind of surprised that was the first time her and Shouma met. Considering Shouma has been around Yoshiko’s family for a while and Tsubaki is Yoshino’s cousin.

Fed-Kun's army
Also kind of surprised that was the first time her and Shouma met. Considering Shouma has been around Yoshiko’s family for a while and Tsubaki is Yoshino’s cousin.

Was thinking the same thing but Shouma doesn’t have tats in this one which means it was probably just after Renji adopted him and he’s still in high school and new to the family, if that makes sense?

Dex-chan lover
personally, I'm not a huge fan of any of the voices they chose for the videos, just because they contrast to how I imagined them.
Right!!
The va is popular but not what i imagine the sound could be. Especially kirishima, his voice just don't match

Dex-chan lover
Why does she even look a lot more mature and beautiful here? Does she have some makeup or is this a subtle art change?

This chapter was sooo good. When Kirishima says good morning to Yoshino, it’s highlighting a point he made in a previous chapter how she is the sun goddess that comes when one is locked in a dark cave. In another chapter, Tsubaki suggests ML to invite Yoshino to his room. The author is so good at foreshadowing through these subtleties. Thank you for translating this! So happy you guys picked it up also the extras as well!!! 🩶🩶

Double-page supporter
Is there new artist or the artist learn new style? The art is sooo majestic she looks so pretty somehow, is it the eyes? Or the mouth?? Something get rounder for sure. AND HE'S ALIVE THANK YOU. The passcode is all hers is so.... Kirishima. You've been missed a lot big guy! Welcome back!

Aggregator gang
The art keeps getting better and better! Plus the fluff <333

Thank you for scanning and translating. Please keep up the good work. I just registered to leave a thank you comment.

Users who are viewing this thread