Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

Kirishima getting eunuched would be good i think. Now he could love Yoshino without acting like trash 😄

I mean at some point he's gotta realize he won't get with her if he keeps sleeping aroung.

Ended up enjoying this more than I thought I would. I love the dynamic they have, it's so interesting. The FL has a strong mentality and isn't weak-minded, this is one of my favorite traits about her. She sees through Kirishima's bullsh*t. He's a psycho but attractive af. SOUMA'S HOT TOO.

may I know if the scan group hasnt dropped this? because I really like this and its worrisome when a good read isnt that popular :(

I usually go for the bad boy type, but .... kirishima's habit of sleeping around is a no-no-no for me. I dislike that kind of type. I mean, they're engaged right? but ... ugh. for now, I'll simp for shouma. I hope kirishima will get nice development about that personality of his💛

https://loveheaven.net/manga-raise-wa-tanin-ga-i-raw.html LATEST CHAPTER, I hope someone translates this soon 😭🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
Why am I not surprised that the author is a woman who also wrote josei manga before? Nevertheless, I would not refuse to see this story in the anime.

Thank you so much for such a speedy update with the latest chapter!!! Can't wait for the next chapter in June!!!

Users who are viewing this thread