Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

I wouldn't wish this kind of toxic and destructive relationship for anybody out there in the real world.
But dayum, seeing it in fiction here, i juust want the both of them to wreck each others more and more! 😍

This is one of those series where it's a relationship you would never want in real life, but looooove reading in fiction. The tension and charisma between these two is enthralling, and you know in a screwed-up world like the yakuza these two really are the only ones for each other. If the characterization marches on, it will get even better.

kirishima and yoshino have such an interesting personality and their dialogues are never boring. i personally enjoy reading the manga a lot

I love it, the dynamics are great, and I can still see Yoshino dumping his ass when the time comes... So for once will they/won’t they is an actual question

Messed up couple made from hell HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH!! ESPECIALLY WHENEVER THEY PUT THEIR GAME FACE ON FUCKKKK

This is great. Don't know how many times I reread this. Thanks mangaka.

This is my personal opinion. Spoiler alert for those who does not read this yet.

Since I noticed there is couple ring in one of the art, I hope Yoshino makes it real hard for Kirishima in courting her. I still don't go past resentment for Kirishima to actually ask Yoshino in prostitution. I do hope they get married, but Kirishima do not even stand against Yoshino right now. He's lacking. Compared to Kirishima, Yoshino is so mysterious, sharp and cautious even though she is indifferent. I hope I see more what she can do as yakuza granddaughter. Hope Yoshino win in the duel but it is good too if she lost as I want to see what she will do if she's become his girlfriend and going back to Osaka according to plan and what Kirishima will do once she's going back. Can't wait. May go to Japan next year if all is well, would like to buy translated piece 😆

So far I’m enjoying the flow of the story. I’m abit curious about shouma’s daily uni life. I hope there’ll be an omake/a chapter about it >.<

Double-page supporter
i love this manga so much it stress me bc the last update was like a month ago ( TДT) the blood? the kachipawpaw? i neeeeeedddd

I also love their game face, as @diino18 mentioned, but I'm quite reticent about their relationship. I don't exactly ship her with Shouma, and I don't think she should be with Kirishima right now, no matter how redeemable he may be. I want her to dump him. I've noticed, probably you too, that her perspective of him is kinda changing - she's getting attached to him -, but I'm hoping she sticks to what she believes.

She said, if a guy she's with cheats on her, she'll kill him. I want to believe the author won't make things easier for him and, somehow just denigrate this woman's image - she's proud, somewhat ambitious, and cares for her heritage. She's not to be tossed around with a wife tag on. She could be Osaka's leader. She has potential for so much more. Besides, Kirishima, even if claiming love, as a bunch of women out there. Yoshino wouldn't want that kind of partnership for life.

It's difficult because he's set on not letting her date anyone else, but he's not even marriage material, more like a partner in crime. They are friends, at least. But more than that? I hope the mangaka plays it good, or else I'm going to be disappointed with such a poor ending for this awesome manga.

I'm torn in between wanting him to die or not. Would be nice to see her hunting him down then the contrary, but I bet he'd like that seeing how masochist he is.

I love it sooo much, one of the rarest manga with such bold and strong personalities. The main characters have both strong charisma and intellect. The yakuza vibe is dopee, the story and fights let me hyped there.
And the way they swear... -i can't
Waiting impatiently for the next chapter !

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping that once Kirishima is in Yoshino's territory, he'd have to listen to her because it's Osaka after all.

i hope she can assert her authority from here on because it won't be as interesting if she just sighs and follows everything Kirishima says.

it's cool that she puts up a fight, but i want her to win one once too.

Users who are viewing this thread