Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

What I love about this manga is that the FMC is a badass mofo that doesn't take shit up the bum and with her environment she isn't washed into a 'pure blossom's protected by many capable men. Nah she leads them and she has the personality that just sits well with what a strong, charismatic and realistic girl would be in her situation. I love it.

I really enjoy how they portray yoshino. at first she almost seems too chill to be in a yakuza family, but she's actually just giving people enough rope to hang themselves with. it's taking the 'keep quiet and read between the lines' combined with a relaxed confidence that borders on recklessness at times that allows her to handle whatever comes at her, and I find that refreshing. Also I love Aoi and his look...! Everyone is so gorgeous, Yoshino, Kirishima, Aoi, her cousin- everyone is so pretty xD

I really just want to see Yoshino punch Nao. Not for sleeping with Kirishima, but for underestimating her and trying to use her. Like please, just destroy her. It doesn't have to be in the face. But it would be great if it was a big old punch to her face.

I hate nao. I hate the way kirishima went to help nao when she was sick and treated her so tenderly just like with yoshino.

Ya'll, Nao is kinda irrelevant, Kirishima is like, meh. Main characters are Yoshino and Yoshino and Yoshino, and Shouma, and Yoshino's Gang. 😂

Aggregator gang
That forehead....lol.

Am I missing some thing? Where's the all the Nao hate coming from? We've barely had anything with her in the recent chapters

Tech I don’t want her to end up with Miyama some shit bc he’s a fucking man whore sooooo I wish she would be more of a badass Bitch
What is up with delinquent mangas always having a man whore

I'm sorry but this is so stupid.
When the grandfather encouraged the girl to stay in the guy's turf over some arbitrary reason, even though the girl is clearly having troubles, I got upset.
When the girl agreed with her grandfather and thought of it as a "challege", I thought, wow this is trash.
When she sold her kidney and proceed to live like normal the follwing chapters, I thought, WOW this IS! trash.
Suddenly a domestic girlfriend contender wew...😆... And this is "Award Winning"??? wtf

@Joelas i think you should read the whole story before judging like that. This story is awsome and you will find out answer few chapters later for all the question you’ve made

Catching up on the author's twitter and look what I found:
https://twitter.com/3Fe2O2Fe3O4/status/1315308460842446848/photo/1

YES.

Yoshino x Kirishima have the sexiest art https://mobile.twitter.com/3Fe2O2Fe3O4/status/1327944337888460800

Man, reading the comments I see some people care more about Kirishima many girlfriends than Yoshino herself 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread