Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.4

@Sweet_Seats because they are in canteen (Don't know if it is canteen or not) and there's so many people if he talk to her in private then maybe he will reveal himself to him

Dex-chan lover
same feel with the other manga with the reincarnated demon lord, why cant apprentices just inquire shit in private? if the dude aint announcing himself he must have a reason dammit, fuck this chick and fuck that fox chick from the other manga

MC: no I can't let her know who I am because I want to purcue magic peacefully.
Also MC: Shoots some amazing magic when fighting in front of the whole school.

UGHHHHH...
I just can't continue this. Really great premise but the writing is truly terrible.
At the very least don't let your characters contradict themselves in just one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"Eventually lose" to a teacher is one thing. But to do so to a several hundred year old monster mage? Oof.
Reminds me of Make my Abilities Average. When she picked people out at random to copy so she didn't stand out, but every one of them were prodigies.

Aggregator gang
@Diablo01
That's their 2nd meeting
1. He kept running away from her, meaning he really had no intention from the start to tell to truth.
2. Instead of pointlessly lying and making absurd excuses, maybe he should just simply tell her that they can talk later in private.

The only thing about this that's good is the art (thicc elf) because MC for being a peerless intelligent sorcerer... is a fucking idiot...

Group Leader
I'm just going to continue reading this because He didn't even plan to hide his power since the beginning lol

Double-page supporter
What do you mean to personally see how she has grown!? JUST LOOK AT HER

Thx for translatie
Well it looks stupid to hide it, author couldnt present a reasonable cause to hide

1.Harem tag is missing.Good one.I hope it's only Anastasia and him.
2.Romance hasn't started yet.
3.He was probably like a Father Figure and even if he is reincarnated I do not want that disgusting relationship.
4.Girls are just plain annoying man.They flock and fawn over popular and strong people always.Such sluts.

Chapter 8 is just so stupid. Why confront him in front of everyone, twice? Why lie to her? His explanation doesn't make any sense. It feels like Author is just fishing for drama and it's painful to read.

Anyways thanks for the TL.

Thanks for translating.

But if you're going to release all 4 parts at once, why bother making it parts? Just release it as a single chapter. It seems like extra work to split it up.

Users who are viewing this thread