Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.4

@henkingu
That works require an author capable of writing a wise sage rather than an author who uses it as a background to justify their teen MC being OP.

I guess it's at least better than a literal god giving him OP powers. Maybe?

i still doesnt understand the reason why wont he just told merlin he is actually the thunder emperor. did i miss smth?

Dex-chan lover
@Spoonikle - she isn't an elf. She is the demon king's daughter, which means she is a demon. Demons should have more physical and imposing looks than thin and ethereal elves.

@StLL - he wanted to see her growth as a sorcerer, not as a woman.

@xxxNothingxxx - maybe she's the evil mastermind behind the fall of magic?

Dex-chan lover
Epthal's unique ability is being a magnet for hot demon women.

He has the mojo to bridge two races, and bring peace to the world.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't want to stand out" (Proceeds to start out a public duel with a super-power-mega-move.)

@flannan - WTF you talking about? Merlins a STICK FIGURE with melons attached...

the hell you farting over here? I hope you are just joking here, because this character is a "big tiddy elf" with a different name (Demon-kin) attached.

and as every man of culture knows - cows should just be left out to pasture.

Fed-Kun's army
Still waiting for that true reason/explanation, which stops him not just asking Merlin to meet up in his dormitory, and there with privacy, telling her straight out the truth about his reincarnation.. Of course that would make way too much sense, and we wouldn't get to see this stupid prolonging of the truth coming to light...

Of course I know it, that if it's written/done well, the moment when Merlin learns the truth could be something really emotional, and/or something very epic even.. But here since we have not been given any real excuse for him not revealing the truth the moment he sees her... It's just very idiotic and redundant for him doing something like this with no actual reason behind it.

Dex-chan lover
Ooo a cliffhanger
This is the 3rd “second reincarnation” manga that I’ve read so far and most of them make zero sense and the second reincarnation plot device is not even used but this is a bit different, while yes it is still isekai trash, it’s one of the better ones I think? Idk I’m literally square brain

Thanks for the translation

Wow this character is actually a fucking mong lmoa. Low IQ kid. So much for being reincarnated.

@BozMagic
1) This isn't isekai. I agree on this being stupid though.

2) It has not explosions and cute girls. Michael Bay's Transformers movies have shown that a good plot and interesting characters aren't needed to be successful.

@BozMagic
I was about to explain how being generic shitty shonen doesn't make it isekai, but I decided to check the summary before responding. It really is isekai. Even worse, it's one of those isekai where you can completely remove the isekai part, and nothing about the story will change.

And now I'm here with my foot in my mouth, looking like an idiot.

I will say that reincarnating into the future of the same world is its own thing though, so it isn't a double isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread