Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Being Kind When You Don't Know My Feelings Is a Sin, You Know?

Dex-chan lover
That bath scene was pretty hot ... my boner was on fleek ... and now back to reality ... I'm going to sleep.

this girl is more interesting that the main girl....sad sad because i know how it gonna turn out

I feel like this might be the last we see of the two of these characters. It depends on how much longer tsuya wants to continue this manga, but we are at a point where both aki and sensei have acknowledged their own feelings for the other, the husband has been away for like a year, and all the other potential "distractions" are away from aki's apartment. I feel like a confession and resolution with the husband is gonna happen pretty soon.

Dex-chan lover
What's so 'womanly' about shaving off your(ladies) pubic hair???
It's a turn on for me when women don't shave it all off. There's just something primal about it's presence that just... 'RAWR'...

What was the author smoking/drinking on this one?

Dex-chan lover
@Phaaze they don't shave or pluck all of it, but trim it down so that it's neater. Very few women go completely bald down there, and of the ones I've dated they prefer men to be at least trimmed/groomed as well.

Dex-chan lover
@mcfucksauce uh...unless she's growing them on her labia that's not going to happen, and that's not common.

@Phaaze yeah i figured from your reaction. But yeah, generally women will trim for the bikini line, and prefer guys who trim too. Only reason for a guy to go bald is if your girl is into giving head.

@Raven-Honch I think that aki is going to be a little clumsy in wanting to reproduce what kazuhide will tell him ^^ for me we're heading towards a more pronounced triangle I feel that masahi is also going to be advised by eri (her new assistant) and that she's going to be more provocative towards aki. Of course sensei will still be jealous and will have to act if she doesn't want to see aki leave with masahi or lose his virginity with her.And then the husband will reappear one day, still reluctant to satisfy sensei and she will ask herself more and more questions.

If Masami doesn't end with Aki in the end she will be a mangaka, but if Sensei doesn't end with him , she is going to live with a husband who dont satisfies her, whos never home, and keep in a boring house all day every day.

Double-page supporter
I'm not even gonna lie.... the MC got hella hoes. Props to him (Even tho he hasn't smashed any of 'em even ONCE).

Dex-chan lover
Man, I don't even understand where this is going; most of Tsuyatsuya's work has had some pretty serious banging, by now.
Stillll liking it, though!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
These assistants receive pay, right? Because to me it looks like they're working for free just becaues they're "friends".

Users who are viewing this thread