Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Can I Use Your First Name?

Dex-chan lover
Having read Tsuyatsuya-san's other works, this entire series is some conceptualized foreplay.
Really, it should be subtitled "Erotic Tension."

A new approach not insignificant sensei authorizes aki to call it makoto which in Japan is a big deal ... frankly, even if the author trolls there is much more than just sexual attraction between the two, they make the ignorant but they love each other!

@Stannis this chapter shows the development of the two of them but in a more "normal" way, I mean, they still don't have sex but this is important and amazing too.

@Raven-Honch It's true, this chapter is finally calm and relaxed, they feel good together, soothed, we feel that makoto wants to spend more time with aki and the fact that as soon as she hangs up the phone, she immediately zaps her husband to ask aki to stay the night only means one thing.
Her unconsciousness of being faithful to her shaky marriage can break at any moment, we know that it almost happened already.

They are really made for each other and I really don't see how they can't end up together in the end, everyone would be incredibly unhappy if they had to separate one way or another...

Well after the calm comes the storm, makoto will spend her first night at aki's since the beginning of the manga, I wonder how the author will troll us, because I feel that it will still degenerate!

@Stannis The thing now is what’s going to happen? I don’t think Masami returns because she got her serialization and can’t spend the same time with Aki. Kazuhide is no longer a danger between Aki and Sensei…I think. Mitsuaki and Eri are just support, I gess, so….the only source of “drama” and “wall” between those two is the husband? Is this the endgame?

@Raven-Honch Masahi can still for a rare occasion decided to see aki to confess her feelings and also why not trigger a huge jealous rage in sensei ^^ of the answer of this one she will definitely leave him alone or not, to focus on her serialization. The best would be for masahi to tell it directly to makoto by saying that she decided by all means to take aki's virginity before her, that would be the best!
The last obstacle of the series, the last boss is obviously the husband. We know that makoto clings to this marriage more out of duty than out of love, we know her character, she is naive and easily submissive to have a "normal" life but she is totally bored. It could also be that her husband will trigger a reaction at home if he decides to move again for a job...
But she's also a naughty girl who loves to spend time with aki, she thinks about him more than her husband, I think the trigger would be that aki declares her love. Somewhere the two are very similar, both are perverts, nice and simple, the only difference is that makoto is not a virgin anymore but she has finally very little experience when we see that she discovers "toys" and that aki sucks her finger...
If her husband continues to be distant and to let makoto isolate itself from the world it will make it easier, and I don't see how makoto can be satisfied with that...

@Stannis Oh yeah, Masami needs to have a proper answer from Aki, whatever it is, and she’s a very good character, she’s the 3rd most important of this manga I guess, so we are going to see her in the future, I don’t know how but she’ll be there. She even has this weird relationship of respect/rivalry with Makoto hahaha.

The husband was used as a dildo in the last times Sensei had sex with him, and not even a full erect dildo, so….If he heals up for some miracle and have sex again with Makoto (I think even if his hip is all recovered, he’s going to be afraid of the beast of Makoto), she’s going to think in Aki or in the things she did with Aki, game over man.

Yes Aki and Sensei are two perverts but the good thing is that there’s no secrets between them so they can be really wild and nasty just in front of each other, Masami doesn’t look as pervy to the same level of the other two, she looks more “normal”. And most importantly, usually Tsuya makes all of his mc/fmc very nasty and crazy for sex so maybe they are the only combination.

I think chapter 70 is a little scam, it's a duplicate of 69 with a slightly different beginning...

Contributor
Bruh this is the holy chapter, ch69, and they didn't frick. Kinda sed

Double-page supporter
glad we got to the the holy chapter 69. sad we didn't get anything special...

Users who are viewing this thread