Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Can I Use Your First Name?

What will happen when these two have sex
exploding-earth.png

Dex-chan lover
Please. Just do it.
The manga is heading there anyway, there's no moral discourse that will make the author change his mind, please stop blue balling us and just do it

It's been this long into the story and you guys still complain about it? Tsuya2 is just taking a different direction with this one, most of the other stuff is usually straight about it.

And chapters have been a bit zoomed/enhanced lately, is that a preference by scanlators? Just wondering because some panels seem a little blurry but it could just be me.

Thank you for the release!

It was a sweet chapter in my opinion, Sensei come to help Aki in his work, the both of them spend the day working and the most interesting thing is that their weird pervy vibe wasn’t there at all or at least…for now….
In other hand, the self-thoughts of Aki about how happy he is doing that with Sensei and Makoto staring at Aki for little bit are just amazing, maybe that’s the kind of development we are getting about their relationship but in the romantic side and it looks very good.
Also there’s that inexpressive face of Sensei who maybe just heard that his husband is not coming home that night and asking Aki to let her sleep there, oh damn..
It’s amazing how there’s almost nothing pervy happening in this chapter, I mean in how the characters always act this is very rare, looking forward to the next chapter…..
JUM thanks for the translation you're amazing as always.

Group Leader
I wonder what will change when they finally fuck, for how she acts I doubt they will end up a couple even if she was to divorce XD

this is probably the only ntr manga id ever seem to enjoy...maybe its cuz i dont sympathize with the husband hmmmm

TSUYAtsuya's manga are so heartwarming and fulfilling in an unique way,like you have eaten a happy meal.

Tsuyatsuya isn't a hentai artist though, even if he wrote hentai ,80% of his works are pure manga with and erotic twist .He uses h- scene for user satisfaction .

I love and hate this manga. I love the characters and the story and the crazy interactions and how the POV of the characters switch every other chapter. what I hate most is the damn cliffhangers!!

Users who are viewing this thread