Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 70 - Using Your First Name?

Double-page supporter
Something tells me El Husbando might be cheating as well. Except that he actually is getting some, as opposed to the slow build between Aki and Makoto.

Did the author just made me read literally the same chapter twice?

Makoto's naive, she doesn't ask enough questions about her husband, and it's obvious that he doesn't have strong feelings for being away from work so often...
On the other hand, these two chapters show a more traditional kind of mutual affection, aki feels soothed by sensei's help, and makoto is finally useful for something... moreover when she observes aki we feel that she's in love but she pushes away this idea.
If the author continues in this way, makoto won't want to stay like a simple housewife who's bored , and aki will be able to count on her to help him in his heavy task of mangaka !
I frankly hope that the author will make the lines move, the call from the husband to say he's not coming home and makoto's joy of being able to stay with aki instead of seeing her husband again must finally lead to something!

Even though the chapter was almost as the same as last one, it was good to see the thoughts of Makoto in every scenario and just keeps telling us Makoto loves Aki but she doesn’t want to think in that.
In the last chapter Aki looked like he was just focused in the job but Makoto looked like she was more in the mood for echi things and they are going to have an “all nigther” so what’s going to happen? I know that it's impossible for them to do something more wild but I hope at least they sleep in the same room or whatever, juts not the usual “You came so I’m going to my house Aki”.
And the most important detail of this chapter was the call of the husband, I think everybody is 80% sure that he is cheating on Makoto or at least he is not doing what he’s saying. Maybe this is the way of Tsuya of developing one of the last “arcs” in this manga.
With the husband probably cheating and Makoto and Aki realizing more and more their feelings it’s just getting better and better.
Thanks for the translation guys.

I think to really make sense of sensei is that aki tells her that he loves her, or that he wouldn't leave makoto alone so often... makoto needs to hear certain things to react, she lies to herself by saying that aki is a kid but in fact she's in love with him and aki is the same except that he thinks that sensei is already married and there's nothing he can do about it.

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit, the first few panels rlly caught me off guard. Thought I skipped a chapter or something.

Double-page supporter
Not to disparage the mangaka, but this chapter feels kind of lazy. It's essentially just a rehash of the last chapter told from a different perspective, but with minimal changes in content. It feels like it should be 69.5 rather than a whole new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the husband is either total vegetarian, or is cheating on Mako-chan.
And with the way Tsuyatsuya tends to write, I'm thinking he's banging his way across the orient...

Also, it’s just about time (chapter 70!) For Aki and Makoto to bang, and then spend 6 Chapters thinking about it.

Pretty sure the husband is cheating with all the excuses either that or is a herbivore. Kind of hoping he is cheating though seeing as she is

Users who are viewing this thread