Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 11 Ch. 77 - Cliff Edge Reunion?

Dex-chan lover
For some reason the thing that jump into my mind on Page 17, Frame 2 was "Congratulations!" I must have watched an Evangelion meme recently.

@IAzura idk man, I'm thinking a miracle happens and they officially reach first base. Don't get too close to the sun.

Dex-chan lover
@XaneKudo Forgot about that.

@Hejti Pretty high if you ask me. I feel like authors like to do this. This way, if the husband is cheating readers will be more okay with her relationship with Fujiwara. Doesn't work for me though lol. I mean she's already being pretty naughty with him

Dex-chan lover
Edit: Fixed Makato --> Makoto

Makoto is pretty fetching on Page 16. She's drawn with nice leg curves plus the jacket and high collar give a classy look. I picture a tan camelhair jacket and a cream turtleneck sweater.

Masami, by choosing her deadline over "saving" him, has definitely downgraded her status in the harem (even though Aki thinks "she made the right choice"). It is a manga though, and I'm sure that she'll be racing over once her deadline is past to "comfort" him as a fellow mangaka so we get another conflict arc.

Makoto rushed to save him without considering anything else. This is the second time she thought she had lost him, the first being when Masami tried to steal him away in Chapter 46 and would have succeeded if Aki hadn't thrown up on her in the Love Hotel from the dinner wine.

Aki's taking Michiru's "if you have someone you love then maybe pushing the line a bit is worth it" advice. And notice how in the vacation with her husband (Chapter 39) the small/ordinary "retro" room was depressing while with Aki the shabby "retro" room is "exciting". I guess it just depends on your companion. Her thinking that them "running away together" would be "exciting" means that she wants to, even if she really wouldn't do it.

If hubby were out of the way you'd have to pry these two apart with a crowbar. Hopefully he divorces her soon, or dies in an accident with a big insurance payoff (ha ha). Oh, there's a potential libido killer: hubby's injured in an accident and has long-term recovery in the hospital and at home, resulting in Makoto feeling crushing guilt and regret for falling in love with Aki which is made even worse as she can't stop seeing him in the vacant room. If that were to happen I could see a story arc where she becomes depressed and Aki stops her from jumping from those same cliffs.

Dex-chan lover
@wallsg Great analysis, nice catch on the retro room comparison.
The protagonist in Tatoeba haha Ga gets his first sex scene with a character he's friends with when he's depressed and she wanted to cheer him up.
We have that setup here, and they're alone in a hotel so no one can cockblock. I really hope we see some action, but I don't expect anything too great.

Dex-chan lover
@yasashikakashi
I read Tatoeba haha Ga the other day after seeing the discussion about it here.

No cockblock? Ha! Maybe before the cell phone. How about "*Ring* *Ring* Hey, sorry to surprise you but the business trip ended early and I'll be at the station on the first morning train!"

Wonder what will interrupt them next time when they try to do something. My guess is a phone call from the Hubby

He’s kind of acting like a chad now, maybe it’s finally time? I know I’m getting my hopes up but maybe there’s a chance this is it?

There's gonna be a little bit of an accident and then they'll go to bed

Users who are viewing this thread